corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » **byebye saxo, hello corsa(lots n lots of pics,56k?!!!!)**

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **byebye saxo, hello corsa(lots n lots of pics,56k?!!!!)**
pauls corsa

User status: Offline
7th Apr 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the saxo needed a lot of work doing the mechanic i took it to said how the fcuk has an 02 car got in this state needed new bearings/ball joints/ all the breaks needed seeing to rear shockers need securing back up interior needed fitting and more but nothing lee didnt tell me about i no i still got a good deal

[Edited on 07-04-2005 by pauls corsa]
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Apr 05 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave - i did sell the car months ago, the buyer viewed the cra, gave me a deposit and i never heard from him again.

i know u all think im stupid for swapping cars but u lot dont know anything about the saxo. u honeslty think i would jst give my car away like that if all that needed doing were the things mentioned above
mav

7th Apr 05 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa looks good m8...welcome back..........
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Apr 05 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well seen as im on here all day, theres not much point owning a saxo. i knew id end up with a corsa again

what can i say, theyre great cars
mav

7th Apr 05 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they are
pauls corsa

7th Apr 05 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
dave - i did sell the car months ago, the buyer viewed the cra, gave me a deposit and i never heard from him again.

i know u all think im stupid for swapping cars but u lot dont know anything about the saxo. u honeslty think i would jst give my car away like that if all that needed doing were the things mentioned above

so i gather there is somthing u have not told me then~?
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Apr 05 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trust me mate, uv got the best car out of the deal
pauls corsa

7th Apr 05 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have listed above the things u told me what was wrong with car as well as a few other bits the way u said i would not just give my car away like that for the few things above so what is actually wrong with the car

[Edited on 07-04-2005 by pauls corsa]
Adam_B

7th Apr 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep digging lee
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Apr 05 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv told u, i didnt have the time/cudnt be bothered to fix the things u have mentioned. iv had my time with that car, got me in too much trouble. its time for a new project now. theres no other reason why i swapped it. if i had more time, i would had fixed it and sold it but i needed to get back on the road. simple really
slugger_54132

7th Apr 05 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

silly question and out of the loop, but why u gettin banned? what trouble did u get into with the saxo that u aint gonna get into in another car?
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Apr 05 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the past year i have been gettin constantly pulled over by the cops for no reason. they knew i had an attitude problem but could never find a reason to give me points. they lied a few times to get my car impounded twice and then they realised that i had bald tyres so they did me for that.

its not the car that got me into trouble, jst the fact that they know who i am as soon as they see the saxo. at least now they have no idea (for the moment) wo is driving this corsa.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » **byebye saxo, hello corsa(lots n lots of pics,56k?!!!!)** 23 database queries in 0.0115991 seconds