corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wierd noise?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wierd noise?
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
27th Feb 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coming back from Cinema today my car started making this wierd rubbing noise. Had 3 people in, car is standard suspension (till sunday) with 16's on. I have debolted rear arches. The lad in the back was sat on the passenger side and the noise only occurred when going round right handers so when the car was leaning left. Didn't happen when taking corners slow, I was giving it a bit of stick. I thought it was coming from front but passengers said definately back. Could 16's be rubbing on standard suspension??
Drew
Banned

28th Feb 03 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offset?
Redcorsa69

28th Feb 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

et45 mate, should be almost spot on, going out now to see if it does it with just me in.
Kris TD

28th Feb 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably wheels rubbing, mates nova used to do that when anyone went in the back, mine used to do it on 17's before i took the jigsaw out on it

New Poll