corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  60    61    62    63    64    65    66  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jake, u2u me ure full name and address, along with email addy, and ill see what i can do.

Let me know ure opinions asap cosmo, im intrigued, as uve had no xplode. I defo didnt feel a buzz off it, but i never do on any stuff like this. I did feel well up for my session tho

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it about 30mins ago now, not really feeling anything much - not like when I went for a load of No Explode and could feel my fingers itching and behind my teeth
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, back in from the workout.

I wasnt too impressed if Im honest - certainly not enough for it to overcome the taste.

I feel I had no extra 'pump' than when using the No Explode, especially if I add an extra scoop in there.
Dan
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to agree, it certainly wasnt what i expected.

Nath

30th Nov 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be trying mine tomorrow evening before going t'gym
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shall be spending my money on a different flavour No Explode I think.
allza

30th Nov 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the tropical one I have does taste minging. Does give me loads of energy and a buzz though.
Paul_J

30th Nov 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bloody no explode is stuck at dhl

I can't go pick it up as dhl is only open between 8-6pm... I leave for work at 7:40 and get home at 6:30 and neither work or live near the depot.

Gonna have to wait till the weekend

- What's more... my effort for p90x has been so poor the last few weeks I'm half tempted to quit till after new years and start again from scratch.

I think I was making myself tired through not eating anything... I just lost all my appetite (sp?) - and have been shattered... in reality I've prob only been taking in about 600-800 cals a day through just not being bothered to eat.

As a result I think i've lost some of my hard earned muscle.
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul
Pop

30th Nov 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

600-800 calories a day! You'll look like me in no time

[Edited on 30-11-2009 by Pop]
Dan
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a disgrace

Dan
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sent out probs 10 dvds, yet the only person i see doign it atm is cosmo wtf happend to everyone else

[Edited on 30-11-2009 by Dan]

Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're all weak
J da Silva

30th Nov 09 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan, James has started his programme today, I got him to register on here but he's been going on the beachbody forums instead.

He's going to stick to it though as we used to train together for years and he is a hardgainer, so he's started his phase 2 diet from day 1-60, he's only a skinny lad and I'll try and get him to send me some pics and give the lads some inspiration in here.
mantamark

30th Nov 09 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be adding my start pics jan. Though i think my job, working away could cause me problems. Are there any mobile pull up bars? Also going to purchase some weights, going to be a heavy bag to lug around!
Jake

30th Nov 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosmo are you saying n0 xplode is better
J da Silva

30th Nov 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boditronics Express Whey is rank in Banana split flavour, tastes like rat piss.
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get the bands, they are recommended just as much as weights are and are easy to take around with you.
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
cosmo are you saying n0 xplode is better

in my experience yeah.
Paul_J

30th Nov 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
I sent out probs 10 dvds, yet the only person i see doign it atm is cosmo wtf happend to everyone else

[Edited on 30-11-2009 by Dan]

To be honest, that's prob half the reason i lost my motivation... I sent out in total about 18-20 dvds...

So together we sent out 30 or so...

And the only people I read about doing it, is me and cosmo...

I've just been finding I come home from work knackered, it's freezing cold... I go into my room, put the heating on, wrap up warm and then it's 10:50pm and i can't be bothered to start now (which is pretty standard for a monday - as of last 3 weeks), then I get to tuesday and feel I've let myself down by not doing monday... and so give up on the week.

it's the sort of thing you have to be 100% for or not at all... I know at the moment I'm not giving 100% - so I'm thinking it's prob better to have a break now, until I can / will give 100% (like I did for first 4 weeks).

jaffa

30th Nov 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hard work keeping motivated during the winter months. My mid week run is getting harder and harder to bring myself to do.
Middle of a bulk that finishes xmas eve. Week off then free to start a new programme.

Got a nice 6 week programme lined up for after that then will hit the P90 stuff for three months.
Should take to roughly may time ready for the summer. Then my usual cut and maintenance programme over the summer.

Have passed a copy of the dvd on to a couple of mates so they should be starting soon.

[Edited on 30-11-2009 by jaffa]
Paul_J

30th Nov 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may get on it again... next week when my no explode stuff arrives...

It's a combination of

Coldness

Tiredness

Lack of Time (I've been doing a lot of work in the evenings lately ... so not been able to start p90x till 9pm onwards... )

It's often quite unmotivating when you know it's 9-9:30pm you're tired and you know you won't finish till 11pm and then need to instantly jump in the shower and go to bed...

When I watch half these youtube videos of these p90x'ers who talk about their diets etc, they talk about stuff / their food as if they're able to work out at home / eat at home...

Even cosmo gets to work out early...

Another thing I notice in these p90x vids is they eat a lot more than I ever was... another thing I really need to find is some sugar free / fat free BBQ sauce for seasoning chicken etc...

Half the prob I had was that I couldn't bare plain meat day after day, if I had some flavouring like fat free BBQ sauce then i'd definately be able to stomach it easier!
Cosmo

30th Nov 09 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Learn how to make the sauces yourself and you can check what is going in it and cut the crap from it.

I am lucky that I can train early on (tend to start at 5ish). It is out in the garage though which has been converted so it is fucking freezing out there when I first go out - Im soon warm by the time I finish the warm up though.
Dan
Premium Member

1st Dec 09 at 06:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also train in my garage. Its fucking freezing. But like you say, after a quick warm up your sweating ya nuts off. I do struggle with motivation towards cardio work. But when it comes to weights im well up for it.

You just have to think of the good your bringing to yourself, and it soon gets you in the mood

strick206

1st Dec 09 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul it sounds like your finding excuses blaming all the dvd's you did and people not doing it for you losing motivation

Do your best and forget the rest

I've been wanting to start for 2 weeks, but injured at the minute from football so having to wait another week yet

<<  60    61    62    63    64    65    66  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 24 database queries in 0.0360732 seconds