corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20xeandy1988

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xeandy1988
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jan 10 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would only be fair to offer a part refund, then it's just like getting the lights cheaper as they are damaged, which they are. You wouldn't expect to buy a damaged TV for the same money as a brand new TV, you would get it cheaper, hence the need for a partial refund. You've over charged him for an item, you described the item as brand new in mint condition or whatever, when clearly they are not.
J_T

9th Jan 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
you make a good point

but andy shouldnt have to refund the guy if he is willing to keep the lights

it should be returned in the state they were sent with full refund

or keep with no refund

like i have said before im not going to have gone through all this hassle for nothing and be back at square 1 with no lights! so im going to keep them but with a £15 refund which Andy agreed to! i think its more than fair for a set of broken/ used lights that were sent out 2 weeks late, that were described as new and unused!

if items were as described then this thread wouldnt even have started!

andy is now re thinking wether to reffund and asking you guys on here what you think he should do!

i think you should stop wasting my time and go ahead with the reffund like you said you would and stop going back on what your saying please so we can finally put an end to this thread!
J_T

9th Jan 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you Danny! you seem to be the only1 on here that sees sense unlike eccles and eck!
Eck
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 00:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J_T
thank you Danny! you seem to be the only1 on here that sees sense unlike eccles and eck!

Not really. If you received a tv that was broken, you wouldn't get money back and keep a busted ass tv You'd get a new one or a refund It's easy to bring examples in that can be deemed correct. Either way, you have the lights, and he may choose, or choose not to refund you as you've now taken the ball and thrown it in his court by saying you're taking the lights and demanding cash.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 11:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I meant was, he got over charged so imo is entitled to a partial refund.
sri_baby

10th Jan 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy im all in favor of second chances so yeah i woz hopin t pick up sum springs in person but then i saw this thread and realised ya rippin sumone else off again and as 4 bein up ya arse, i dont think so wen i woz tryin t get my money bac u gave me the same shit about ya phone bein stolen i just dont think its fair rippin ppl off thats all how would u feel if sumone did that 2 u ???? u wouldnt b happy am i rite
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

10th Jan 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsfl hahaha winging twat
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how was it wen you seen the thread this case was opened welllllllllll after you wanted to pick sum springs up and no im not rippin sum1 else off keep YOUR opinions to yourself!!!! as i said if he wasnt happy with the lights he could have sent them back and had a FULL refund so how the hell is that rippin some1 of you plank. but now hes done what ever hes done with some sealent theres no chance
sri_baby

10th Jan 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no need 4 ya t post on this thread its done with and if it had happened t u it would b different am i rite
sri_baby

10th Jan 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u ripped him off because u said there were brand new and neva used wen it turns out they had been so yeah andy u r rippin ppl off and as 4 the springs i woz gonna get in touch wen id bin paid but theres not a chance in hell id want anythin off ya now and im sure most ppl on this site will feel the same apart from a few of ya mates
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No text type please.
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so why did you bring it up???? you bord or something nothing else to do in your life apart from shit stir
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what ever mate ive offred him a refund so thats the most i could do thats his own money back what hes paid if your clever enuff to work that out. but no he decided to fix them so in my mind hes keepin them and i aint paying out more money when he could of had a refund and bought another set of brand new lights so keep your face out of this please
J_T

10th Jan 10 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

starting to get tired of this now Andrew! you said to me that i could keep the lights and that you would give me a £15 reffund did you not?????

so i agreed to that and am planning to go and buy some sealant, never said that i had bought some sealant!

i have texts to prove that you said you would reffund me £15 and you have even said it on here!

so when will you be sending me the reffund?

there is no way you can justify selling broken used lights for the same price as new lights, they clearly arnt worth that so we both agreed on a £15 reffund so can we get this done now please?

c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your happy enough to keep the lights keep them. if you want a refund and you send me the lights backk thats fine
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 17:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you sold him fucked lights for the price of brand new lights, you owe him money, what don't you understand about that?

Why did you lie about the condition of the lights, answer me that please.
J_T

10th Jan 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can you go back on your word?????????? tell me that?
J_T

10th Jan 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your clearly a liar mate theres proof of it on here from many different members, and you deserve everything you got coming to you! you agreed to reffund my £15 so when will you be sending it? ill just reopen a dispute on paypal and do everything i can to get you thrown off here, i have alot of proof from other members. you have no legs to stand on. also im sure you gf will be happy with all these paypal diputes going through her account! i suggest you reffund me the £15 that you said you would!
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tellyou what call me what you like a full refund is what some1 would do if you wasnt happy with an item or was broken makes sence?? you wouldnt go back to a shop and ask a shop for a partial refund if your tele or something was broke would you!!
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wants the lights, but doesn't want to pay full cost as they are not worth it in that condition.

Why did you lie about the condition of the lights?
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J_T
Your clearly a liar mate theres proof of it on here from many different members, and you deserve everything you got coming to you! you agreed to reffund my £15 so when will you be sending it? ill just reopen a dispute on paypal and do everything i can to get you thrown off here, i have alot of proof from other members. you have no legs to stand on. also im sure you gf will be happy with all these paypal diputes going through her account! i suggest you reffund me the £15 that you said you would!

o so your threatining me now hard man i think you have just seen your bum because you cant get off your pathetic arse and send them back. get e chucked off then do what you want do you really think i live my life around corsasport!!!!! i have other mates and better sites and admins than here
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Jan 10 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Answer my question?
J_T

10th Jan 10 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just reffund me for the lights then! you can have your lights back and i can have my money! you send the money 1st though because why do i have any reason to trust you or why does anyone else?
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havnt lied at all they were brand new when i sent i held them by my car for 5mins so does that make them 2nd hand??? tell you what danny just close my account dont want nothing to do with this site any more pile of crap
c20letandy1988

10th Jan 10 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so many touchy peple on here

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20xeandy1988 23 database queries in 0.0134768 seconds