corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20xeandy1988

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xeandy1988
vauxallspares

User status: Offline
8th Jan 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like he got a bargain tbh.
kris1991

8th Jan 10 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright andy tried to contact you about the springs whats going on mate ive not heard anything back paid via paypal ect?
J_T

9th Jan 10 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg Andy your such a liar, you text me today saying you would be happy to send me £20 reffund, and you didnt chuck in the hid's i payed £25 pounds for them alone, plus another £50 for these lights, stop trying to twist things

its £20 quid refund like you said you were happy to pay!
J_T

9th Jan 10 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus iv got to go and buy some sealer now to seal the lights which is going to be atleast another 5er and a trip to halfords in this crappy weather!
sri_baby

9th Jan 10 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=517333

x20xe andy1988 told me the same thing that his phone woz stolen lol looks like im not the only one hes tryed rippin off
kris1991

9th Jan 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so chance of me getting my springs or money back is pretty slim ?
kris1991

9th Jan 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i go about sorting this through paypal, can anyone help? i payed through gift guessing this was the daft thing to do?
sri_baby

9th Jan 10 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did manage t get my money bac but it did take a while he very rarely answered txt hardly eva replyed t u2us and then started sayin id bin threatenin him lol
s-salvage
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

9th Jan 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kris1991
how do i go about sorting this through paypal, can anyone help? i payed through gift guessing this was the daft thing to do?

you can't get it back if you sent it by gift, very stupid to send money for something as gift
kris1991

9th Jan 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i realise this now, im new to the whole paypal buying on forums ect, but hey you learn by your mistakes. andy u2u'd explaining that my springs will be sent monday so ill have to wait and see
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J_T
plus iv got to go and buy some sealer now to seal the lights which is going to be atleast another 5er and a trip to halfords in this crappy weather!

i told you id have the lights back and did offer you a full refund if they didnt fit and you were not hapy so why have you gone out and bought sealent to fix them???????????????????? now im deffo not having them back IF sealent is all over them also i have txt's off youself and mine here to prove that i offred you 10-15 quid refund (not 20-25 at all) for the broken tiny/minute plastic that had broken off stop making things alot worse than it is please.

also ive spoken to the guy i sold the springs to and im sending them out monday and he will write up on here to prove he has recived them he put the dispute up before i had spoken to him.
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=517333

x20xe andy1988 told me the same thing that his phone woz stolen lol looks like im not the only one hes tryed rippin off

stop gegging in you were up my arse the other day wanting to come and see all bits i had forsale and now your doing this our case was re-solved with a full refund.
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kris1991
yea i realise this now, im new to the whole paypal buying on forums ect, but hey you learn by your mistakes. andy u2u'd explaining that my springs will be sent monday so ill have to wait and see

yes mate like agreed im sending monday don't worry sorry for delay ill send you a tracking number via txt if you u2u me you number thanks
J_T

9th Jan 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv decided that im not going to have gone through all this hassle for nothing and be back at square 1 with no lights! so im going to keep them but with a £20 refund which i think is more than fair for a set of broken/ used lights that were sent out 2 weeks late, as you can get them on ebay new for £50 which would have been alot less hassle had i have known it was going to turn out like this!

at the end of the day mate you are in the wrong you sent me lights you said were new and unused, but infact broken, and used! you also sent them 2 weeks late and you have pissed alot of other people around on here!

so like i have said £20 refund please otherwise i will be going ahead with my paypal claim!

not messing about anymore wasting time on here getting nowhere just want to call it a Day! ok?
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your not having £20 and the lights take your pic mate like other people have commented thats not fare and actuallty there £60 on ebay and there not on there no more!

and if you were that bothered about them being broken you would have sent them back to the seller to identify the damage and refund you no proble like any other person would do looks to me your trying it on and your want £20 back to save a few pennys!!!!

and i didnt make you go out and buy the sealent you should have sent them back for a refund or got the ones of ebay you said were only £50

so im leaving it there you have repaired them with sealent in stead of a refund so its your problem now!!

as for paypal i will be declining your refund sorry.
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pisssed people off ?? only you and sribaby and sribaby was refunded as no item was sent due to it bein stood on. the guy with the springs kris1991 will be getting his this week as ive spoke with him via u2u
ecclesturbo

9th Jan 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J_T

9th Jan 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you better refund me £15 sharpish then!
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read it again please.
Eck
Premium Member

9th Jan 10 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As much as the seller was late and sold you damaged lights (they are if they aren't entirely whole Andy), I do agree that expecting to keep lights and make a profit is utter bullshit. Either keep them, or get a full refund and give them back.
ecclesturbo

9th Jan 10 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very true eck
c20letandy1988

9th Jan 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well now hes alttered them with sealent am i entitled to have them back????
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Jan 10 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could have sent lights as you described in the first place, then you wouldn't be in this prediciment.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Jan 10 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you make a good point

but andy shouldnt have to refund the guy if he is willing to keep the lights

it should be returned in the state they were sent with full refund

or keep with no refund
J_T

9th Jan 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
You could have sent lights as you described in the first place, then you wouldn't be in this prediciment.

exactly thank you!

i have asked him for a £20 reffund but no luck, i have now said i will accept £15 as thats the best i can see that im going to get really.

hoping that he will accpet so i can leave this thread!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20xeandy1988 23 database queries in 0.1958899 seconds