corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20xeandy1988

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xeandy1988
sri_baby

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and thanks alot 4 ur help dannyb
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sri_baby

12th Oct 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will let u no if anythin turns up in the next few day
sri_baby

24th Oct 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally got my money after waitin all this time if anyone reads this dont trade with him at all hes fed me lie after lie he finally told me the that the reason if didnt send the grill woz coz it got broken lol funny how he neva happened t tell me that but any way glad its all over and done with now and a massive thanx t dannyb 4 sortin it out 4 me cheerz bud
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Oct 09 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atleast it's sorted now, glad you got your money back.
c20letandy1988

25th Oct 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also dont deal with sri baby unless you want a mouth full of abuse and language. i did not feed him lie after lie. ive delt with loads of people on here and there happy its only you with the disputes on here. and other people highlighting your threats cheers dan
sri_baby

27th Oct 09 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok so if u havent bin liein t me y did u say u woz goin t send me the grill and a £10 refund and nothin came ???? the only reason u sent me my money bac woz coz dannyb got in touch with u, it tuk u 6 weeks t send me my money bac and its only till now that uve said sumthin on this dispute , i even u2ud ya the day i put the dispute up and i neva threatened u in any way all i said t u woz i woz gettin pissed off and i thort u woz takin the piss out of me , so i didnt threatened u in any way and if i had £15 of ur money im sure u would of bin the same
c20letandy1988

1st Nov 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also dont deal with sri baby unless you want a mouth full of abuse and language. i did not feed him lie after lie. ive delt with loads of people on here and there happy its only you with the disputes on here. and other people highlighting your threats cheers dan
B3KAN

1st Nov 09 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
ok so if u havent bin liein t me y did u say u woz goin t send me the grill and a £10 refund and nothin came ???? the only reason u sent me my money bac woz coz dannyb got in touch with u, it tuk u 6 weeks t send me my money bac and its only till now that uve said sumthin on this dispute , i even u2ud ya the day i put the dispute up and i neva threatened u in any way all i said t u woz i woz gettin pissed off and i thort u woz takin the piss out of me , so i didnt threatened u in any way and if i had £15 of ur money im sure u would of bin the same

Learn to type ffs
sri_baby

1st Nov 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there hasnt bin one treat on here at all ive clearly stated that i woz pissed off which anyone else would b and that i thort u woz takin the piss out of me, by all means plz tell me were ive treatened u ???? and B3KAN if the thread doesnt have anythin t do with u plz keep out at the end of the day i sent andy money 4 a grill which i didnt get, then he told me he would send me the grill and a £10 refund which i still didnt get , but as soon as dan got intouch with u askin u t sort it out thats wen i got a refund, u even said in a u2u that the reason y u didnt send the grill woz because it got broken!! wouldnt it of been easyer t tell me this ? would make more sence ???
B3KAN

3rd Nov 09 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your making a thread about a scammer surley its to warn other people (gives me reason to read it) so if you want to warn people mabe try and type proper so they can read it
sri_baby

3rd Nov 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well nobody else has had a problem till now any way ive got my money bac so its over with but i still dont understand y andy didnt send me his other grill that hes got up 4 sale at the same price i paid ???? but like i said its all done with now
c20letandy1988

3rd Nov 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive only just got hold of that grill because i started to build a new corsa but i decided to split it and sold everything on here and all items sent this week so weres there disputes must just be you
c20letandy1988

3rd Nov 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THE END (i hope)
sri_baby

4th Nov 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol andy didnt i just say its all done with im my last post lol and like i said b 4 ive got my cash bac so it doesnt matter
c20letandy1988

8th Nov 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no you got youre cash back because im not a thief
sri_baby

10th Nov 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ok fair enough lol
J_T

7th Jan 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok i didnt want to have to start a thread about this and i tried to reason with the guy and got nowhere so heres the story

I boutght some german style rear lights off him for £50 which he said were brand new in box and had never been used!
I sent the money by paypal as he asked on the 17 of december, he told me he was posting the next day and would inform me of that but didnt, so i contacted him after leaving it a few days after xmas to find he still hadnt sent them even by the 28th.
so once again he said he would send next day and let me know, shock horrow, he didnt so i contacted him simly asking have you posted yet? and his reply was, FUKING HELL MATE IV BEEN BUSY WILL POST TOMORROW! they only arrived today which is the 7th! long time!

Anyway after waiting so long i was just happy to get them, But when i opened the box i found that both lights were cracked and broken off on the outer edges and were still dirty from where they had been used on a car before! not new like he stated! and had no bulbs in them! i thought they must have been broken in the post, but after close inspection realised that they must have been broken before they were packed as they were both wrapped seperately in bubble wrap and there was no broken pieces of plastic in the packaging!

so i text him explaining all this and didnt get a reply, then i text him asking why no reply, and he said ( DEAL IS DUN) i then replied deal was new lights, why are they broken and dirty and clearly not new? He replied saying (PISS OFF)

So i told him i would complain to the forum about him and corsa sport, unless he refunded a small ammount of what i payed for the lights like £20 then i would be happy and leave it at that! and he replied saying OK! go to corsa sport!

what can i do as im new to the forum and i payed £50 for what i thought were new lights, that turnt out to be clearly used as still dirty with no bulbs, and were broken!

J_T

7th Jan 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just seen that there are quiet a few people unhppy with this guy already as there have been other disputes made about him heres link to another 1

also his mobile number is 07515535727 NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT HIS PHONE BEING STOLEN AS HE ONLY TEXT ME HALF AN HOUR PRIOR TO ME WRITTING THIS!
vauxallspares

7th Jan 10 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you payed via paypal id make a copy of his listing and send as much info to them open a dispuit and you should have no probs gettin your money back. seems like a right c**t tbh glad i didnt deal with him as i was going to. hope you get it sorted. also im sure if you have any details. phone number/address etc someone will gladly send him some s**t in the post.
J_T

8th Jan 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha thanks mate!
vauxallspares

8th Jan 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got an address mate as i might accidentally shite in a jiffy bag and slip it in the post box with no stamp so it costs him hahaha
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 04:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasted my time twice when i was supposed to be collecting some brakes. thankfully i didnt pay for them before hand
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Jan 10 at 05:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He seems like a bad trader, there is numerous threads about him now. I think it maybe time for a trader warning if he is just doing the same old things one after the other, items not as described etc.
c20letandy1988

8th Jan 10 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

numerous????? this is the 2nd time cuz hes a spoilet rich faggot

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » c20xeandy1988 23 database queries in 0.1037600 seconds