corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Decorating Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decorating Help
andy1868

User status: Offline
27th Jul 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, my parents are decorating my room (i don't care if it is or not ) but they've asked me what i want. i have no idea, is there anywhere that'll give me some inspiration? had a quick look on the ikea site and they have examples etc but i wasn't struck by anything in particular. the last time my room was decorated was about 10 years ago and i didn't even pick the colours etc then

alternatively if you want to post pictures of your own bedrooms for inspiration that'd be great

On a side note, we're decorating my sister's old room (she's moved out) and i think the plan is to turn it into a computer come games room for me and my brother but he has no idea what to go with in there so any help on that front would be bonza too
BlueCorsa

User status: Offline
27th Jul 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hotel room style

New Poll