corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » painting and decorating!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author painting and decorating!
Alex

User status: Offline
13th Jul 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just finished decorating 2 rooms in my house, wallpapered and painted and even did some border stuff and painted the ceiling!

dunno why im sharing this with people! but if u need any jobs doing like this then ask!
i now know im capable of doing a good job!!

and after a days decorating im off now to a mates to help him weld a roll cage in his car and maybe some engine bay strengthening things as well!

im going to have earned the pub this evening!

long post as i havent posed for ages so hello to every1 as well!!
combatprojex

17th Jul 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice of u to share that with us...
broster
Premium Member

17th Jul 04 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get your arse in your car and get to my gaff to help me work on my car. then well see if you deserve stella.
mentalcorsa

22nd Jul 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
get your arse in your car and get to my gaff to help me work on my car. then well see if you deserve stella.

pmsl

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » painting and decorating! 24 database queries in 0.0084932 seconds