corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Best paid IT jobs at the moment

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best paid IT jobs at the moment
Paul_J

User status: Offline
9th Jul 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
They then bitch about how they're on 16k when people doing software development are on 25-30k+. You have to realise that the people who are on good money, have probably got there by putting the effort in previously, either in education / real jobs (trying to work their way up).

I disagree.. I've never been to uni! And I know quite a few people who are the same

uh huh, dont need a little computer science degree to be shit hot with computers, I'm defiantly doing alot better then pretty much most grads coming into IT

THOUGH I do agree that there are quite a few gimps who do some stupid IT cert at College to get a job in IT so they can be millionaires , I'm surrounded by these punks day and night and the fact is they just dont understand computers properly.

jesus, maybe if you two had gone to uni, you'd of learnt to read. (was a either or).

Either 'uni' OR getting a job and working their way up.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll