corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Moon Landing

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Moon Landing
Wrighty

User status: Offline
25th Jun 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ mindblowing
John

25th Jun 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's been explained in here.

The public got bored so they stopped throwing money at it.

There's not really any point in colonising the moon either, a base to launch missions further afield is more realistic but it's down to money again.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

25th Jun 09 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a bit lame but the thing i always remember to get an idea of how big "space" is, is at the end of men in black when the aliens are playing with the marbles which have the galaxys inside them and all the different planets and solar system,
The meaning of life, what why and how is a disscussion to which there can be no end as there is so many possibilitiesm, also we will never know why.

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Jambo i might just do that

The thing is mate it is conspiracy of the highest order.With American Airlines now saying that two of the flights invloved in 9/11 were never even in the air that day.

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by CORSA NUT]
Deadude

25th Jun 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

The thing is mate it is conspiracy of the highest order.With American Airlines now saying that two of the flights invloved in 9/11 were never even in the air that day.

cause they crashed into two big towers probably why they wernt in the air
John

25th Jun 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
American Airlines now saying that two of the flights invloved in 9/11 were never even in the air that day.

Can't see any evidence of this apart from a couple of blogs and somebody saying that AA have changed the info on wikipedia, that's hardly concrete proof.
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Didn't Armstrong find ruins on he moon? Or so the consipracy goes.

They also saw an Alien craft sat in a crater watching their every move.

Vids all over Youtube of it.

Every visit into space and to the moon etc has been watched by UFO's.Just by NASA airbrushing all there official pictures should set alarm bells ringing.Not to mention all the videos from the space stations.The astronauts have either been sworn to secrecy or brainwashed/hynotised to forget about what they have seen.

There are many stories of Buzz Aldrin freaking out when talked to about the events of what happend in space.He was at a party once and threw up in a guys face because he tried to think about it.

As for the ametuer astronomer remark..there are literally thousands of reports every year about people seeing objects in space or by planets.You just don't know were to read about them.
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
American Airlines now saying that two of the flights invloved in 9/11 were never even in the air that day.

Can't see any evidence of this apart from a couple of blogs and somebody saying that AA have changed the info on wikipedia, that's hardly concrete proof.

How is them changing the info on Wiki NOT concrete proof?? There hardly going to challenge the american government head to head are they?
John

25th Jun 09 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to be right into UFO's and the likes, I know all about the reports.

If there were any aliens in visual range a credible source would have seen them, NASA can't block what's going on, imagine how many people will watch every bit of any space mission, how would they all miss UFO's circling round, it would be easy to get a proper picture.
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Deadude
quote:

cause they crashed into two big towers probably why they wernt in the air

One of them was meant to have crashed into one of the towers..the other was the pentagon one.....which was so not a fucking plane it's not even funny.It was a form of aircraft used in the military that can fold it's wings etc in just before impact and form the shape of a missile.The pictures...even official tell all.
J da Silva

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
I bet it's shit scary on the moon, especially when you get one of those moments when its dark and you think somebody's behind you, so you keep checking, looking around and all you can see is black.

No, that's Bradford.
Wrighty

space is something like 96 % empty isnt it? theres gonna be loadsa stuff flying about from super novas, comets, etc
Marc

25th Jun 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That picture on page 3 is

Theres an email that went round a while ago similar to the planet picture with all the planets lined up which makes you think
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If there were any aliens in visual range a credible source would have seen them, NASA can't block what's going on, imagine how many people will watch every bit of any space mission, how would they all miss UFO's circling round, it would be easy to get a proper picture.

Mate your missing the point..NASA are hiding it ALL.Bacause the world has been flooded with hoax's etc etc even if you show people the truth they won't accept it.
Marc

25th Jun 09 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
space is something like 96 % empty isnt it? theres gonna be loadsa stuff flying about from super novas, comets, etc

Not forgetting battlestar galacticas, millennium falcons and wookies travelling at warp speed.
Hammer

25th Jun 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Mate your missing the point..NASA are hiding it ALL.Bacause the world has been flooded with hoax's etc etc even if you show people the truth they won't accept it.

Your brain is warped mate, no offence.
John

25th Jun 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need some quantifiable evidence for something before I'll consider believing it, an edited wikipedia entry does not prove a hoax.
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:

Your brain is warped mate, no offence.

Oh you again....

Intelligent input as usual i see
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I need some quantifiable evidence for something before I'll consider believing it, an edited wikipedia entry does not prove a hoax.

I suppose so mate
sxibeast

25th Jun 09 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
We need a war to further technology.

Fact.

Have you been watching First Contact?
Danny P

25th Jun 09 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:
I bet it's shit scary on the moon, especially when you get one of those moments when its dark and you think somebody's behind you, so you keep checking, looking around and all you can see is black.

No, that's Bradford.

I'd take offence to that, but its true
J da Silva

25th Jun 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:

No, that's Bradford.

I'd take offence to that, but its true

Take offence if you want, you'll work out the jesterial irnoy one day Daniel.

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by J da Silva]
Jules S
Premium Member

25th Jun 09 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
We will have warp on April 5th 2063.

It's an interesting concept warp speed travel.

Warp 1 is the speed of light, so travel anywhere at warp 1 and you return at the same time.

Travel anywhere at warp ten and theoretically you will arrive before you set off.

So maybe we have warp already but we haven't got back here yet to prove it?.....

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by Jules S]
John

25th Jun 09 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't doubt we will one day devise a method of travel that gets us going relatively faster than the speed of light, whether that is physically going faster than light or bending space to make it appear we are going faster than light though I don't know.

Gutted I'll not be about to see it
Ojc

25th Jun 09 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty

Not forgetting battlestar galacticas, millennium falcons and wookies travelling at warp speed.

I'm literally wetting myself at this

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Moon Landing 23 database queries in 0.0163460 seconds