corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to fit a rev counter to a 1.0l corsa????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to fit a rev counter to a 1.0l corsa????
vaux_red_corsa

User status: Offline
   19th Feb 03 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know how to fit a rev counter to a 1.0l corsa cause i have tried and failed.

[Edited on 19-02-2003 by vaux_red_corsa]
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right get ready for it.

In order to get the rev counter to work you need to run a connection from the lump of cables behind the clocks to the ECU. If your ECU is located in the right hand kick panel ( where your right foot is when driving) then its an easy enough job. If however, your ECU like mines is located in the engine bay, next to the inlet manifold then you are suppose to run a wire to it. Believe me, there isnt much space under the bonnet to work and wire-up in, so i think i am going to see if my local vauxhall monkeys can fit it for me. Hope this helps. Any other questions, just gimme a shout cos i enquired a great deal about this problem.

New Poll