corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » part number for some clocks???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author part number for some clocks???
M2kuk

User status: Offline
4th Feb 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm trying to get hold of some clocks with a rev counter but i need to know the part number off the front underneath were it says MPH and also wot the rev counter goes up too, from a corsa that isnt newer than a 96 P reg, so any corsa older than this is fine, but must have clocks with a rev counter.
Cheers
CRB 553

User status: Offline
4th Feb 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

av got sum
Wot car is it for

U2U me to remind me to check the number

New Poll