corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » omfg

Combe Tickets


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author omfg
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can i disable my car for the night? just had some chav knock on my door and ask me to sell him my car, he was going on about how mint it is n hes after one, now i have a very uneasy feeling about it, i dont live in the best area so i am very worred about it going missing now he even called me a liar when i told him it wasnt a redtop
big eck
Member

Registered: 20th Apr 03
Location: Tullibody. Drives - Audi B8 S4 & Fiesta Zetec-S
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the battery out or unplug a couple of leads
caseboy
Member

Registered: 3rd Dec 08
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

disconnect the battery and the wire to the starter solonid just in case
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by caseboy
disconnect the battery and the wire to the starter solonid just in case


if i disconect the battery it will fuck the alarm and imobeliser up
Jakey
Premium Member

Registered: 4th Jun 07
Location: Sandbach
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure steering locks on and disconnect the battery.
SportBoy
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think there is a plug for the fuel pump under the car at the back of the car (near tank straps) . unplug that
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just going to put steering lock on now and take stereo out
Matt L
Member

Registered: 17th Apr 06
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steering lock, battery, but a bike chain through the wheels but in all fairness i dont think chavs are stupid enough to knock on your door so you can blatently see what they look like, only for them to come back later and nick the car.
daymoon
Premium Member

Registered: 1st Aug 08
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap two HT leads over.. best trick ever.
DaveyLC
Member

Registered: 8th Oct 08
Location: Berkshire
User status: Online
11th Jun 09 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've got a chipped key, he cant take the car without the key unless he wants to push it.
random dav
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Jan 04
Location: NSW
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd invest in a disclok, best deterrent is visual imo. But other than that take a lead off, or could you not block it in with another car?


WRLFC !

Project cars
Mike GSi
Member

Registered: 3rd Jan 07
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk Drives:Astra VXR
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

open bonnet disconect coil pack plug, lock up as usual be done with it
Matt H
Member

Registered: 11th Sep 01
Location: South Yorkshire
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dildo on the dashboard
sand-eel
Member

Registered: 15th Mar 07
Location: carluke/braidwood--IRNBRULAND
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take all the HT leads (spark plug leads)off, remember which way they go back.
corsa987
Member

Registered: 8th Mar 09
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take fuel relay out mate, ht leads off, take the battery out of the bay completly that will stagger them..
x14xe sport
Member

Registered: 27th Apr 09
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
You've got a chipped key, he cant take the car without the key unless he wants to push it.


only thing chavs are good at is theiving, lack of key wont stop em
DaveyLC
Member

Registered: 8th Oct 08
Location: Berkshire
User status: Online
11th Jun 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY
chloe16v
Member

Registered: 29th Nov 07
Location: Rotherham
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by random dav
I'd invest in a disclok, best deterrent is visual imo. But other than that take a lead off, or could you not block it in with another car?


its got my disclok on now, only other car is my fellas n he's at work till 4.30am
Benkid
Member

Registered: 16th Mar 09
Location: Wokingham
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stab him in the forehead with a pencil the chavvy scum!
john_c20xe
Member

Registered: 10th Feb 08
Location: Eastbourne, EastSussex
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you live in a dodgy area, like i do
fit a battery cut of switch inside the glovebox or up under the dash where you know it is but kno1 else does, when you leave the car at night just take the key with you
john_c20xe
Member

Registered: 10th Feb 08
Location: Eastbourne, EastSussex
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY


doesnt stop them snapping the steering lock and toeing it away
SportBoy
Member

Registered: 5th Oct 01
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just smash it up with a hammer and torch it .. then they wont steal it and if they do try even then .. its got a chipped key
eddiewhiteley
Member

Registered: 10th Mar 05
Location: down in albion
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sleep in the car
random dav
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 7th Jan 04
Location: NSW
User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or a sharp razor blade under each door handle


WRLFC !

Project cars
DaveyLC
Member

Registered: 8th Oct 08
Location: Berkshire
User status: Online
11th Jun 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john_c20xe
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY ITS GOT A CHIPPED KEY


doesnt stop them snapping the steering lock and toeing it away


If someone REALLY wants a car they will take it but in all fairness who is going to waste their time and risk getting nicked by trying to tow/push away a Corsa B?.. The other suggestions involve the HT leads and battery, like that makes any difference you cant start it without the key anyway!

  <<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » omfg 23 database queries in 0.0256839 seconds