corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Markus
Corsagirl2006

User status: Offline
26th May 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a clutch kit off him a few weeks ago, he said he sent it but it had got sent back cos of iffy postcode apparantly this happened twice but the postcode is correct.
Having been down the post office myself to ask about this, I was told it would of still been delivered, postcode or no postcode, as they would look it up.
He said he would refund me my £25 but am still waiting and it has been nearly a week now and he is ignoring my u2u's!!

Anyone else had problems with him?
S@M

29th May 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes a good guy, ive delt with him a few times on here and met him in person aswell

im sure markus will sort you out!

give him a call and talk to him about it
SRI-LEE

29th May 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some sepo lights of him nearlly 3 weeks ago now, nothings turned up, and he's not replying to my u2u's, and hes been online since i have sent them, hope he is alright and sorts it out, if not thats £100 ive spent for nothing in the last month through here and got nothing to show for it. Just want to know if hes sent them and whats happening.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

31st May 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive replied to all u2us i got, i have recipt for postage which will be uploading now, what has cs turned into.... :S
John

1st Jun 09 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So have you posted it?
Markus

1st Jun 09 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i have the recipt ?

not hard to work that one out
Markus

2nd Jun 09 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsagirl can you u2u me your paypal addy again please, its gone through now.

Also SRI - LEE nice try, just rung dhl up with the order confirmation to find out they where signed for and they can send me proof in the post if need be.

Thank you.
Corsagirl2006

2nd Jun 09 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u'd
SRI-LEE

2nd Jun 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like i said in the pm, im not a cunt and would never do anything like that, i can honestly say i havnt recieved them, i would be thanking you if i had, can you please double check the address you sent them to, becasue if they have been signed for, then its the wrong address.
SRI-LEE

2nd Jun 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also could i have the tracking number, honestly mate they havnt been delivered to my door
John

3rd Jun 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's 3 people now markus, with at least 2 different methods of postage, are you sure you've posted them?
Markus

4th Jun 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have recipts like ive said, ill take picures of them.

People with these postcodes where sent at the same time and have a recipt that it was posted.

Wrexham ll127re
Cumbria la96dw
Co.Waterford Ireland

Corsa girl you been refunded as that was a mistake but these others HAVE been posted.

Any more problems please u2u me, iy you wanted your item sent recorded or fully insured you should have asked as it is alot more expensive and i would have wanted extra to cover the costs.
Thank You.
Corsagirl2006

4th Jun 09 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally refunded thanks!
SRI-LEE

4th Jun 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did ask for mine to be sent recorded, still hasnt come, please can i see who signed for it? then i know who has it, because nobody at my home does, and you said you have proof of signitures etc via DHL? who signed for it mate?
nathsxi

4th Jun 09 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok markus, now im leaving a message on this thread can you tell me whats happening with this scuttle pannel?
SRI-LEE

5th Jun 09 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who signed for mine mate?
Luke

5th Jun 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Markus

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Markus

Bought some SXI alloys from him. When I paid via paypal, somehow a duplicate payment was sent. It is physically impossible to press send twice as the button goes 'flat', yet 32 seconds later another was sent.

Anyway, he said he had a limitation on his account and couldn't see his account history. Well of course this is crap, the only thing you cannot do when limited is send or withdraw money. Also, he would have had TWO emails from paypal saying he had received funds ( I had 2 funds sent emails) and would have known damn well that he had 2 x payments of £120.

After getting mixed messages and advice from paypal they told me to open a dispute, which I did, especially after Markus had ignored my last 3 u2u messages. After I started the dispute, he messages me with abuse, calling me all sorts. I replied and again he just gave me abuse back.

By some amazing ability, Markus without his account 'access' has managed to supply paypal with the tracking information of the wheels, I thought his account was limited? Of course if his account now has no limitation where is my refund?

Unfortunately for Markus, I have the original thread archived, all the messages (with him saying he owes it me and will refund), the payment confirmations and emails saved, all the originals and screenshots galore.

So to anyone thinking about dealing with him I advise you either collect in person or don't do it at all.

Update - after legal papers landed on his doorstep (the address he didn't think I had ) he quickly shit his pants and refunded via paypal. Apparently his 'brother' used his paypal account, blah blah we haven't heard that one before have we?

[Edited on 11-03-2009 by JBeck]
Markus

5th Jun 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was all true, lol.
No legal papers where sent so i dont understand that ?
If whoever it was ( i cant remember who ) sent me duplicate money then it isnt my fault, my account was limited so i couldt withdraw or refund anything.

At the end of the day he paid twice and i refunded him the second payment back within a week after numerous calls to paypal.

Read paypal F&Q's of what limitation actually is, you can reply to " disputes " but you have no account activity, you cannot withdraw or touch any money but you can reply. If you where not so stupid in making a duplicate then you wouldnt have had to wait.
Markus

5th Jun 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quote this from above .

By some amazing ability, Markus without his account 'access' has managed to supply paypal with the tracking information of the wheels

the only thing you cannot do when limited is send or withdraw money

Well that makes lots of sense so you start shouting under the sun i cant refund you and in your own words you already know that...
Markus

5th Jun 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have all my recipts to proove it was posted, its been nearly 3 weeks and so people say they havent recieved there items, partially my fault for not covering them with insurance.
The only thing i can suggest is a partial refund, whoever has bought stuff off me and hasnt received them, contact me via u2u for a refund as i dont want to get on the wrong side of anyone for a genuine mistake.
Theres more people on here who have had good dealings with me and not bad ones.

SRI - LEE, I will give you a partial refund when you send me your address and il chase up dhl ans see what has heppened.

I hope this image is clear enough as it was taken on my phone,

once again im sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused.
Markus

5th Jun 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone doesnt think this is fair then we will do it through paypa and take legal action etc.
nathsxi

5th Jun 09 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds fair to me mate, i wasnt tryin to be a pain but some people dont actually send things and it gives the wrong impression for users. sorry i was a pain in the arse but i thought i was getting done over, im sure you would of been the same
SRI-LEE

5th Jun 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U'd
Markus

5th Jun 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate i would have been the same, dont worry about it just hope it can be sorted.
nathsxi

5th Jun 09 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it can be sorted, whats goin to happen with the money then?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Markus 23 database queries in 0.2781661 seconds