corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  109    110    111    112    113  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer Thread
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Sep 09 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes
Hammer

1st Sep 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good idea
Cosmo

1st Sep 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Sep 09 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but smith is boring so he'll put them in proper positions
JM Curdy

1st Sep 09 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry 6-3-1 anti football will be back first euro game . lee "every position possible" mcculloch is the answer to everything for smith anyway
Ojc

2nd Sep 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liam Rosenior, FFS I don't want that shit at my club.
C2RL R

2nd Sep 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ivan Klasnic - 1 year loan. not sure about this as i only saw him play for Werder Bremen in one game before his kidney failure. he wasn't much use iirc.

[Edited on 02-09-2009 by C2RL R]
Aaron

3rd Sep 09 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink to Hull

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5535207,00.html
Boycey

3rd Sep 09 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rothen is a has been!! Rangers are tight fisted bastards! I can't believe they haven't spent a penny this season! Scumdee have spent more money than them and they are in the first devision The huns are a disgrace to scottish football.
Chrissy
Premium Member

3rd Sep 09 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
Rothen is a has been!! Rangers are tight fisted bastards! I can't believe they haven't spent a penny this season! Scumdee have spent more money than them and they are in the first devision The huns are a disgrace to scottish football.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Hammer

3rd Sep 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink to Hull

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5535207,00.html

Get him fully fit and he'll do well for you. Good luck getting him fully fit
Marc

3rd Sep 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best name in football ever. Fact.
Hammer

3rd Sep 09 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My personal favourite is Papa Bouba Diop
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 05:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

not spent a penny in a year and still won the title and doing well so far this season
Eck
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 06:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Tell all the Tims you know...
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 07:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and how does it make us a disgrace?
Boycey

4th Sep 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

They got the best group they could possibly have hoped for and the champs league will rake them in around 10 million. Now you would think they would maybe sign a few half decent players for the champs league as they have a good chance of progression but not Glasgow Rangers. They would just rather accept they are out and keep their money. That's why they are a bit of a disgrace. They should finish 3rd and go into the Europa but saying that Kaunas put them out of Europe last season. Fucking KAUNAS!! All I'm saying is I would be fucking raging if Celtic didn't sign anyone when they were in the champs league. What happened to Murray spending £5 for every £1 Celtic spends. I was killin myself laughing when he said that. Now look at Rangers. Penniless.
Chrissy
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

They got the best group they could possibly have hoped for and the champs league will rake them in around 10 million. Now you would think they would maybe sign a few half decent players for the champs league as they have a good chance of progression but not Glasgow Rangers. They would just rather accept they are out and keep their money. That's why they are a bit of a disgrace. They should finish 3rd and go into the Europa but saying that Kaunas put them out of Europe last season. Fucking KAUNAS!! All I'm saying is I would be fucking raging if Celtic didn't sign anyone when they were in the champs league. What happened to Murray spending £5 for every £1 Celtic spends. I was killin myself laughing when he said that. Now look at Rangers. Penniless.

Exactly.. Penniless.

Yet you want us to buy more players?

>>>> Chris <<<<

Boycey

4th Sep 09 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but you need to spend some to make some. 10 million from the champs league, invest in a few players and progress to the last 16. Make even more money from TV, gate reciepts, prize money etc and then you also have a better chance of winning the league with the players you've bought which would give you even more money at the end of the season. I'm still raging that Celtic didn't sign anyone in January as that's what cost us the league. If we had won the league then I bet Rangers would some how have 'found' money to strengthen their team. But they are taking a very lax approch to the season as they think because they are in the champs league they are sorted.
Hammer

4th Sep 09 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boycey, there is nothing there to spend
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 10:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but when we save that 10 mil

go through the group stages and also win the league imagine how much we'll have to spend next season

we have a good squad as it is. so why spend money where its not really needed. yes we needed a left winger and a centre half. we got a winger and i think we can survive without a centre half if he does what i think he'll do and move papac to that position

spending money doesnt make you a good team. and we arnt skint. we could free up funds but that wouldnt be in the best interest of the club! murray would rather get us back into the black so that in the future we can have funds readily available for any transfer we need
Boycey

4th Sep 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do yous do with your money when I think on it cause yous have sold a few players over the past 2 or 3 seasons for hefty fees. Boumsong, Cuellar and Hutton all went for roughly £8 million each so there's £24 million for those three. Yous have signed the odd 2 or 3 million quid player as well. Ferguson is also off the wage bill this season and he was on 25 grand a week. They must be in a shit load of debt if none of this money is coming back into the club.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we were in over £50m of debt from advocaats time
JM Curdy

4th Sep 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boycey the man who spends brass buttons, rangers are doing well on the pitch considering the dire financial difficulty were in, spend less than celtic then still win the league = result
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he's jealous

<<  109    110    111    112    113  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer Thread 24 database queries in 0.2203541 seconds