corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  110    111    112    113  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer Thread
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 09 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
and how does it make us a disgrace?

They got the best group they could possibly have hoped for and the champs league will rake them in around 10 million. Now you would think they would maybe sign a few half decent players for the champs league as they have a good chance of progression but not Glasgow Rangers. They would just rather accept they are out and keep their money. That's why they are a bit of a disgrace. They should finish 3rd and go into the Europa but saying that Kaunas put them out of Europe last season. Fucking KAUNAS!! All I'm saying is I would be fucking raging if Celtic didn't sign anyone when they were in the champs league. What happened to Murray spending £5 for every £1 Celtic spends. I was killin myself laughing when he said that. Now look at Rangers. Penniless.

Sometimes you slaver some pish mate There is absolutely no money to spend, hence getting Rothen on loan. And how are we accepting that we're out The squad are good enough to progress if they give 100%.

And aye we got put out from a shite team, but still won the league FC Basel ring a bell? Anything can happen over two legs.

[Edited on 04-09-2009 by Eck]
Boycey

4th Sep 09 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JM Curdy
boycey the man who spends brass buttons, rangers are doing well on the pitch considering the dire financial difficulty were in, spend less than celtic then still win the league = result

1 season out of 4 mate. 1 season out of 4. Impressive
Boycey

4th Sep 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
and how does it make us a disgrace?

They got the best group they could possibly have hoped for and the champs league will rake them in around 10 million. Now you would think they would maybe sign a few half decent players for the champs league as they have a good chance of progression but not Glasgow Rangers. They would just rather accept they are out and keep their money. That's why they are a bit of a disgrace. They should finish 3rd and go into the Europa but saying that Kaunas put them out of Europe last season. Fucking KAUNAS!! All I'm saying is I would be fucking raging if Celtic didn't sign anyone when they were in the champs league. What happened to Murray spending £5 for every £1 Celtic spends. I was killin myself laughing when he said that. Now look at Rangers. Penniless.

Sometimes you slaver some pish mate There is absolutely no money to spend, hence getting Rothen on loan. And how are we accepting that we're out The squad are good enough to progress if they give 100%.

And aye we got put out from a shite team, but still won the league FC Basel ring a bell? Anything can happen over two legs.

[Edited on 04-09-2009 by Eck]

I'm saving this page for when yous get pumped right out of Europe. If you believe that current Rangers team can progess in the champs league then you have more short circuits in your head than I thought!
Eck
Premium Member

4th Sep 09 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We won't be out of Europe, as we'll be at least 3rd. And since we whooped your arses last season we are in the Elite league, so will drop into your wee tournament
Boycey

4th Sep 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
We won't be out of Europe, as we'll be at least 3rd. And since we whooped your arses last season we are in the Elite league, so will drop into your wee tournament

That's what I like to hear. You counting your chickens. That nobody team might pump you out altogether And why do you not text back these days anyway
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 09 at 00:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I forgot to, as you woke me up from my night shift sleep And I can't go to Martin's as I'm working Sunday
Danny P

8th Sep 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had to put in a special request to the FA for this to go through but we've just signed a new up & coming wonder kid

Link HERE

Just hope Chelsea, United and Man City keep thier mitts off him
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope you approached him in a legal way
p

8th Sep 09 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't get that 18 million man Craig.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
Didn't get that 18 million man Craig.

Couple of pages too late, posted about that a bit back.
p

8th Sep 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair. Haven't been about for a while.
Danny P

8th Sep 09 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I hope you approached him in a legal way

We offered him a packet of sweet, and Lee Clark put on a cheesey smile to get him to sign for us.

Apparently he got the technique from Wenger
weeeeitsme

12th Sep 09 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article6831582.ece

Cosmo

12th Sep 09 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont understand why they would pay that for him when his owners accepted bids of £25m from other clubs.
Marc

12th Sep 09 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope they did pay that
Nath

12th Sep 09 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Another £3.5 million will be paid if City win the Champions League while Tévez is at the club'

FLOL

That payment might as well have a few more zero's on the end. NEVER going to happen.

<<  110    111    112    113  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.2440290 seconds