corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Timing on a x16xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Timing on a x16xe
Smit

User status: Offline
13th Jan 09 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there folks can someone pls help me with timing my Corsa it Has a x16xe engine in it which came out of a mk3 astra sport. I don't know enough to do it unaided can any one help in any way like where the timing marks are i know the cam pulleys have marks on them but where do they need to be matched up to a think my timing is out a little not running very well any help would be very much appreciated
Cheers Michael

New Poll