corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Building a z20leh rear wheel drive corsa B ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Building a z20leh rear wheel drive corsa B ?
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
7th Dec 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
I teamed up the a company to do mine.
I am a welder and fabricator so i dident want to just give the car to someone. So between me and the company they talked me threw everything ie that needs to go there, and i did all the fab work.

Doing a rear engine conversion right is ALOT of work and needs to talk alot of time on a JIG to make sure its 100% straight as 10mm out on one side at 80mph would be a complete nightmare an dangerious.

why does the shell need on a jig to make it rwd? u mean to measure it first before you start the conversion?

sand-eel

User status: Offline
7th Dec 08 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the shell needs put on a jig to make sure it is true and to hold it still before you start cutting metal out.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Building a z20leh rear wheel drive corsa B ? 22 database queries in 0.0082970 seconds