corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » V Sport Depo Refunds Thread

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V Sport Depo Refunds Thread
John

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 08 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It angers me how much of a smarmy cunt he is.

Somebody must be close enough to just go round and inform him of their displeasure.
Jamie

3rd Nov 08 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very suprised it hasnt come to that yet John
Luke

3rd Nov 08 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
It angers me how much of a smarmy cunt he is.

Somebody must be close enough to just go round and inform him of their displeasure.

I would do that if it wasnt a 6 hour drive.
John

3rd Nov 08 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do all the people on here, ie dan-h, linch, who lied for him have to say?

Linch (badly) designed the pdtuning website for him so he must know whats going on, they've not had much to say for themselves recently.
Luke

3rd Nov 08 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
What do all the people on here, ie dan-h, linch, who lied for him have to say?

Linch (badly) designed the pdtuning website for him so he must know whats going on, they've not had much to say for themselves recently.

They have fuck all to say john because there so far up dave's arse they dont give a shit about the situation. Love the fact dave lied about linch not working for him when total vauxhall said he is a vsport employee. End of the day i dont think we will see a refund. I'm going to fight to get it back as much as i can.
John

3rd Nov 08 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will get a refund in some form or another, he's not got much to protect himself when people realise that the legal jargon he spouts is a lot of rubbish.

I'd make sure everybody is aware that pdtuning and vsport are the same people though (again, my opinion, sue me) and that he doesn't get away with pulling the same trick again a few months down the line.
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Nov 08 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is quite simply farcicle
strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep this thread on topic people

Just got off the phone to companies house, they have two companies registered with the names vsport and v-sport, both these companies are registered in london, and one was incorporated in 2006, the other 2007

Both these companies accounts are listed as overdue

From the postcode of dave's unit it may be possible these aren't his business
John

3rd Nov 08 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The v-sports registered to comapnies house are nothing to do with dave, you can check online.
strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, and also PDTuning are definately not a limited company either
djedstar

3rd Nov 08 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant use small claims
if you are under 18
strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's shit, get onto CAB and see what your options are

From what can be seen on the companies house website, they are not limited, and if they are a sole trader, are liable personally for any debts etc so you may have many more options
DaveB

3rd Nov 08 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Internet fraud FTW. Even though people are 'only' 3,4 and 5 hours away they still just sit behind their computer moaning.
strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveB
Internet fraud FTW. Even though people are 'only' 3,4 and 5 hours away they still just sit behind their computer moaning.

Yes because a 5 hour drive each way would be worth it when you would likely get nothing back that way either, would cost more in fuel
John

3rd Nov 08 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

joey736 stays in newcastle, he paid over the counter, 1st page he said he hadn't sent his refund letter yet.

If he stays close I don't know why he would be sending a refund letter but he hasn't replied again yet.
Luke

3rd Nov 08 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I dont know how you can say that. IVE done everything i possibly can, even got trading standards involved ( the only person to do it what im aware of ). Everything dave a has told me & others to do i/we done it. What else is there that we can do?
gianluigi

3rd Nov 08 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pete_vxl
i phoned, pretty sure dave answered and i gave him a number so Mike can phone this afternoon. he said that it had nothing to do with him and it was the responsibility of the owner of PD Tuning.

didnt i read earlier in this thread than PD Tuining claimed that the responsibility of the Depos and the refunds was all down to Dave and nothing to do with PD Tuning?
Jamie

3rd Nov 08 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen on Mig

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/north-eastern/376072-rolling-road-day-north-east.html

quote:
Originally posted by PDtuning
come along on the day and see our tb'd 1.6 corsa, will probably be running it on the dyno on the day as well.

John

3rd Nov 08 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

David at PD tuning is going to open his shop and rolling road to us on the day

Thought he was just doing the occasional bit of mapping, quite good they're letting him run rolling road days now too isn't it.

Can this thread be split into a seperate one in gen chat because it seems there is much more to discuss but it's clogging this one up.

[Edited on 03-11-2008 by John]
DaveB

3rd Nov 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Luke
quote:

I dont know how you can say that. IVE done everything i possibly can, even got trading standards involved ( the only person to do it what im aware of ). Everything dave a has told me & others to do i/we done it. What else is there that we can do?

Get up to newcastle. Whilst a trip to newcastle might not be worth it in terms of monetary value, think of the satisfaction!
strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the number for trading standards, they have asked for everyone involved and who are having problems with vport to contact them and report a case file against the company

Trading standards don't usually chase up just the one complaint, but if they receive several, (there is 20+ of you isn't there) they will chase it up

They will require the details of the company, what happened, what you agreed to buy, how you paid for it, whether or not you received a receipt from vsport, how long you've been waiting

Also it may be worth mentioning that vsport now appear to have changed name, and are now trading under the name pdtuning, this could be for numerous reasons but it's very suspicious

They are almost certainly the same company, and owned by the same clueless person

strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Get up to newcastle. Whilst a trip to newcastle might not be worth it in terms of monetary value, think of the satisfaction!

And what exactly would you do when you got up there?

Face a vandalism charge or an assualt charge, well worth it for 72quid
DaveB

3rd Nov 08 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£5 says Dave/David is running the cars at the RR day, and wearing a pdtuning t-shirt.
DaveB

3rd Nov 08 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:

And what exactly would you do when you got up there?

Face a vandalism charge or an assualt charge, well worth it for 72quid

No, did I say anything about violence? I'm the last person to get violent with anybody.

iff you're stood in someones 'shop' with a bad attitude, and plenty of complaints you seriously harm peoples business by influencing potential customers, and quickly be paid what you are owed, to leave.
strick206

3rd Nov 08 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
£5 says Dave/David is running the cars at the RR day, and wearing a pdtuning t-shirt.

I think it's a certainty, and that would be buying money

They are the same imo

The prob is, if you went down their and kicked up a fuss, pdtuning are claiming to be independant of vsport and it wouldnt get you anywhere

In that thread on mig it says vsport are now an internet based firm, i think they will be pulling down the vsport website soon and that will be the last of them

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » V Sport Depo Refunds Thread 23 database queries in 0.1991739 seconds