corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » V Sport Depo Refunds Thread

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V Sport Depo Refunds Thread
Jamie

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 08 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie
Just seen on Mig

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/north-eastern/376072-rolling-road-day-north-east.html

quote:
Originally posted by PDtuning
come along on the day and see our tb'd 1.6 corsa, will probably be running it on the dyno on the day as well.

DimDG

3rd Nov 08 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember him saying his corsa was being sold...probably the guy that bought Vsport bought the corsa too?
craig_s

3rd Nov 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no he then said that someone had hacked his account and that the corsa was not actually for sale,either way they are claiming that the corsa is theirs and we have seen pic's of his fabia with pd-tuning stickers on it,hes just changed the company name to get out of paying.
GT190

3rd Nov 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people need to pay him a visit tbh.

someone must leave close enough.
22B

3rd Nov 08 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
quote:
Originally posted by 22B
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
He will get away with this. They always do.

I just want to say this, and I will say no more on the matter. Steve was right from day 1 about this bloke, as was Ant but nobody listened. Being a good friend of Steve's and knowing how much time he took to get all the information together and presented to this forum of how Dave had tried to defraud everyone with the BMC incident.

It's a shame that everyone just passed this off as Steve being Steve as it could have saved a lot of hassle.

The End.

Out of interest has Steve heard about the latest fiasco involving V-Sport/PD tuning?

of course he has

would love to get his take on things, shame hes no longer a member
DimDG

3rd Nov 08 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a similar problem with a purchase from Germany that took place 8 months ago, still no products arrived. Unfortunately nothing I can do now since no claim can be given to paypal or ebay after such a long time. But I am one person, you are 28 if I remember correctly. Unite and do something for God's sake...
Adge

3rd Nov 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha cheeky fuker is still trying to get business when its quite obv he is a fraud! i cant believe out of how many people he has ripped off! NOBODY HAS BEEN TO SEE HIM IN PERSON!
gianluigi

3rd Nov 08 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 22B
would love to get his take on things, shame hes no longer a member

i have several emails i could post up with steves thoughts on the matter, but its against the rules. Ian may have the same emails, so he could post if he wants.
SAL
Premium Member

3rd Nov 08 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does it matter steve's input ? has he been affected in any way ?
simmo

3rd Nov 08 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206

This is the number for trading standards, they have asked for everyone involved and who are having problems with vport to contact them and report a case file against the company

Trading standards don't usually chase up just the one complaint, but if they receive several, (there is 20+ of you isn't there) they will chase it up

They will require the details of the company, what happened, what you agreed to buy, how you paid for it, whether or not you received a receipt from vsport, how long you've been waiting

Also it may be worth mentioning that vsport now appear to have changed name, and are now trading under the name pdtuning, this could be for numerous reasons but it's very suspicious

They are almost certainly the same company, and owned by the same clueless person

RIGHT EVERYONE DO THIS PLEASE IM PHONING 2MOZ, LETS GET THIS SORTED.

[Edited on 03-11-2008 by simmo]
gianluigi

3rd Nov 08 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stavs,

not sure why that fella wants to know, hense why im not going to post. weird.

as for Steve being affected...he was scammed by dave in the first instance, then had to listen to everyone calling him a cunt for trying to expose this with the evidence and info he gathered.

you're a lovely lad stavs, lets not argue

[Edited on 03-11-2008 by gianluigi]
Luke

3rd Nov 08 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by simmo
quote:
Originally posted by strick206

This is the number for trading standards, they have asked for everyone involved and who are having problems with vport to contact them and report a case file against the company

Trading standards don't usually chase up just the one complaint, but if they receive several, (there is 20+ of you isn't there) they will chase it up

They will require the details of the company, what happened, what you agreed to buy, how you paid for it, whether or not you received a receipt from vsport, how long you've been waiting

Also it may be worth mentioning that vsport now appear to have changed name, and are now trading under the name pdtuning, this could be for numerous reasons but it's very suspicious

They are almost certainly the same company, and owned by the same clueless person

RIGHT EVERYONE DO THIS PLEASE IM PHONING 2MOZ LETS GET THIS SORTED.

I dont know how many times ive said this now but ive been in contact with trading standards for the past 3 weeks. Have a reference number ect. Theyve told me to do what he has said & after 30days when the letter was sent & no refund was issued i have to phone them back & they will let me know what to do.
SAL
Premium Member

3rd Nov 08 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
Stavs,

not sure why that fella wants to know, hense why im not going to post. weird.

as for Steve being affected...he was scammed by dave in the first instance, then had to listen to everyone calling him a cunt for trying to expose this with the evidence and info he gathered.

you're a lovely lad stavs, lets not argue

[Edited on 03-11-2008 by gianluigi]

Fair comment, i didnt see much of that cda buisness, just remeber steve trying to dig me as much as he could
simmo

3rd Nov 08 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luke,
So shall we all phone them after 30days or are u gonna let us know what to do?
Luke

3rd Nov 08 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i've phoned the oxfordshire trading standards team. I have to phone them & i will tell everyone else what to do. By all means you can phone your local trading standards team & file a complaint. the more complaints the better, but as ive said they will just tell you to wait for 30 days & give you instructions after. I think trading standards can get the police involved iirc. Then he can be prosecuted for fraud.
simmo

3rd Nov 08 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound mate cheers, i may have just emailed total vauxhall aswell and sent them a link just so they can warn people. He's not getting away with this
Luke

3rd Nov 08 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought about doing this aswell. Imo it's bang out of order but we have to play the waiting game now.
ainsley_brader

3rd Nov 08 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
TBH guys,its starting too look like the same situation as what happened with RC Developments.

And how much do you know about that first hand and not what you have read on the internet?

I know absolutely fuk all 1st hand,but ive read it and it seems pretty clear cut to me.

Guys took money from customers,who to this day havnt got it back.Seems the same to me.

I've dealt with them first hand in the last week and they went out of their way to sort things. Two sides etc. Not defending Dave btw
AK

3rd Nov 08 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few comments....

For folk comparing this to RC... get a grip! RC dev were a well known a long serving company, VSport just popped up a while ago.

Your saying Vsport shutupshop over 1k or so?! I cant see it.... If he/Dave cant afford to pay that he should have been bankrupt ages ago.

I dont understand whats going on, or why.... but all this (on Dave's part) is really stupid if its for 1k
kaila

3rd Nov 08 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still no refund or answers from dave.. the snake... worked out he made over 2.5k on this little scam.. not bad at all.. think everybody should ring trading standard & we mite get some where.. start a list of who has called so we can get a idea.. what do u all think
Mark.W

3rd Nov 08 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv put word out on other car forums
craig_s

3rd Nov 08 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm ringing trading standards tomorrow then i will be on to the small claims court.
Rick Draper

3rd Nov 08 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drop a bolt down his 1.6's TB during the RR day.
Mark.W

3rd Nov 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Drop a bolt down his 1.6's TB during the RR day.

Pete_vxl

3rd Nov 08 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will phone tomorrow and see what happens, if theres no progress i will take action as im off for the week, keep me occupied.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » V Sport Depo Refunds Thread 23 database queries in 0.0259700 seconds