corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » V Sport Depo Refunds Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V Sport Depo Refunds Thread
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Oct 08 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hijack this thread, I just wondered - is Vsport/PDTuning/whatever a trading name of Dave, or is/was he set up as a Ltd company?
XSIHardy

31st Oct 08 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have not checked acount to see if i have been paid yet,as i no that i wouldnt of ,
cant see why its taking him so long to refund people,
esp Luke as hes been waiting a few days now
sxibeast

31st Oct 08 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there anyone near by to Vsport/PDTuning that would be willing to just drive by and see if the premises is under the new name, or even go in and ask to see if Dave is actually on holiday??
DaveB

31st Oct 08 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=268170
sxibeast

31st Oct 08 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your a member on that site mate, link them over to this one
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

31st Oct 08 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
quote:
Originally posted by Adge
quote:
Originally posted by willay
go knock on his door.

Best advice yet! if any 1 was that bothered, iam sure thats what they would be doing!
over the phone isnt going to solve anything, how easy is it to tell people what they wana hear over the phone

for people who live close by thats good advice, and i wonder if anyone has gone down the the work shop yet?

but for people who live down south, it will probably cost more than the refund in petrol to get up there and back.

sod going to his old workshop, his home address is probably somewhere.
corsa_rob

31st Oct 08 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxibeast
if your a member on that site mate, link them over to this one

was thinking the same, know how he treats his customers then
sxibeast

31st Oct 08 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just signed up and have linked the MG site into this thread and AOC also!
Mark.W

1st Nov 08 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vsport or DPtuning is just 30mins down the road to me,been there before.
Ant

1st Nov 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know i shouldn't post in here but its starting to become quite clear what has happened here I just wish people wold have listened to me for the last 2 years when I warned about him and what he did to me I even sent u2u to Ian with details of the mater before i made it public.

funny thing is i went to pick up an engine a few weeks ago that a guy had had rebuilt and gave up with due to problems with the rebuild, low and behold it came with a vsport invoice!!!!

DannyB
Premium Member

1st Nov 08 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dave has also signed up on here so if you have any questions I suggest firing them in his direction. he is going by the name pdtuning... suprise suprise!

quote:
Originally posted by pdtuning

Hi all,

I have limited knowledge of the happenings with Vsport and any outstanding orders.

PDtuning took over the Vsport premises as from the 20th of October 2008. Vsport as a company is still trading but not from these premises. We would like to inform anyone reading this thread that as a company we are in no way connected financially or legally with Vsport and any grievances with that company should be taken up with them.

If people would like to contact them the best method is to email on: vsportsales@aol.com

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
1st Nov 08 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The new owner has registered on here I would imagine you'll get a fairly similar post in here shortly.

[Edited on 01-11-2008 by Ian]
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Nov 08 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found it strange how a friend of Dave on that site is claiming PDtuning is him, yet PDtuning reply with the above.
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Nov 08 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find the entire arrangement strange and I find Dave obtuse and inefficient but that is no reason why he should escape his obligations.
micra_pete
Premium Member

1st Nov 08 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May I be bold and say it appears someone has simply bought the workshop? Dave is Vsport? and as such vsport is still around, as in Dave is still around?

But the workshop / PDtuning is nothing what so ever to do with Dave or Vsport, they haven't changed names, but more someone else has moved in?

Thats how I have taken it.

Please don't ban me Ian.

[Edited on 01-11-2008 by micra_pete]
sxibeast

1st Nov 08 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=168522&page=2&highlight=vsport

Ian
Site Administrator

1st Nov 08 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got u2u messages from dan-h and Dave both explaining the situation of who has bought what and who has what name and all manner of pseudo-legal mumbo which I neither know or care about its implications.

They're effectively private so I've no real grounds for posting them but basically yes, there is some changing of hands going on.

I would actually be happier if this became a personal matter as there's far less legal protection afforded to individuals where slander and libel are concerned so perhaps we would be more free to all post our opinions of this complete hash.
John

1st Nov 08 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does daves private fabia have pdtuning stickers all over it?

Somebody here is trying to make sure they don't get associated with each other, which is 100% wrong because people should be well warned they've not to be trusted and have been dodgy from the word go.

I notice other forums shut threads about vsport straight away, I'm betting they've had phony legal threats also.

It's only libel or slander if it's false.

[Edited on 01-11-2008 by John]
XSIHardy

1st Nov 08 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soo... wtf is going on?
is dave on holiday?
has he now moved to a different location?

John

1st Nov 08 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats happening is vsport have been caught out as being untrustworthy cowboys (sue me) and now a company called pdtuning have taken over the premises, dave doesn't work for them though ( ), he just does the odd bit of mapping for them.
XSIHardy

1st Nov 08 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sooo how are we gettin our money back?
John

1st Nov 08 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't help you with that one, I've not got anymore information, just personal opinion, i'm sure Ian will be doing all he can for you.

If no refunds are processed i'd personally say there is more than enough evidence to approach the police now, as said though, only my opinion.
AK

1st Nov 08 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, but.... if VSport is/was a LTD company and has ceased trading you may have some issues.
XSIHardy

1st Nov 08 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i can tell ian is getting involved iv spoke to him a few times,

Anoying how we have now done every thing we can, and i believe 2/3 ppl got refunds, i think thats simply to gain some little trust thn fuck the other peple over
John

1st Nov 08 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
yes, but.... if VSport is/was a LTD company and has ceased trading you may have some issues.

Neither v-sport or pdtuning have ever been registered with companies house, I don't know what, if any, bearing that has though.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » V Sport Depo Refunds Thread 23 database queries in 0.1133201 seconds