corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PROBLEM: Oil Light prob

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PROBLEM: Oil Light prob
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jul 08 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and nwnw meets which is the region you are a part of have a regular high attendance at meets ranging from 15-30 each month
ad1989

1st Jul 08 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fonz
quote:
Originally posted by ad1989
was basically saying... I and i can imagine many others would want to meet people who were helpful etc. For people who dont post often, it gives a pretty bad impression when a tech question is asked and a stupid comment is given. All the thread took is for someone in the know to answer the question and jst put ' in future its probably best to post in the tech section as it does get regular viewing'...simple. I would presume that alot more newcomers would be happy to attend meets etc and show their faces more when given friendly advice. rant over..but i think i have a point.

you have a point but its tediously weak and not relevant on the internet in the world wide community.
how recieving feedback from someone Scotland (for example) would effect my likelyhood to attend and meet in Norwich i dont know. What would your response be if if was "Dunkenfool" who replied who is in Spain, or CorsAsh who is in Germany?

and as for making a stupid comment? that first post was niether stupid nor useless - for a start it made sense!. ok it didnt answer your question but it did offer where to find help.

I knew where to find the help...hence the reason i put ' was going to post this in the help section' but some prick felt it necessary to post a smart arse comment so all his bum chums could have a chuckle and laugh at their own jokes....

Haimsey
Premium Member

1st Jul 08 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
some prick felt it necessary to post a smart arse comment so all his bum chums could have a chuckle and laugh at their own jokes....

I was fishing for e-points.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
sand-eel

1st Jul 08 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we only deal with EXP here.....
i think you should get 200exp and a life regenerate bar
ad1989

1st Jul 08 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
quote:
some prick felt it necessary to post a smart arse comment so all his bum chums could have a chuckle and laugh at their own jokes....

I was fishing for e-points.

nice one...your really cool
Haimsey
Premium Member

1st Jul 08 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I already know that, you dont need to tell me.

Marcy Marc

ad1989

1st Jul 08 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
quote:

I already know that, you dont need to tell me.

what does it take to be as cool as you? do i need to take reflection shots of myself?
Haimsey
Premium Member

1st Jul 08 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

what does it take to be as cool as you? do i need to take reflection shots of myself?

It would be a start

Marcy Marc

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PROBLEM: Oil Light prob 23 database queries in 0.0133519 seconds