corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » I Pod Docking Station

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I Pod Docking Station
Danny P

User status: Offline
11th Jun 08 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As my stereo decided to pack in last week though might as well get with the times & get me sen an I Pod.

Need a decent docking station an all now so can listern to it at home.

Any recomendations, dont really be wanting to spend ££££'s but willing to spend enough to get a decent one that give out good sound quality.

Cheers

[Edited on 11-06-2008 by Danny P]
smack

11th Jun 08 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3594878/-/Product.html?searchstring=gears+4+bass&searchsource=0

got one of these a few weeks bak. carnt fault it. sound output is great. only minor problem is the remote isent great but other than that 5/5
eddiewhiteley

11th Jun 08 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smack
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3594878/-/Product.html?searchstring=gears+4+bass&searchsource=0

got one of these a few weeks bak. carnt fault it. sound output is great. only minor problem is the remote isent great but other than that 5/5

something like that would be spot on, i got a gear4 houseparty one which is smaller and cheaper than that and the sound is fine on that so this one would be good

New Poll