corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nvidia drivers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nvidia drivers
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
17th May 03 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would just like to let everyone know that the latest Nvidia drivers for Windows XP are utterly brilliant and Super-Duper fast. Im getting 2000 more points on 3Dmark with these. They are 44.03 and released on May 14th. Finally Nvidia are going forward with their Detonator drivers.
Dave
mr.hankey

17th May 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I 'm a Corsa Driver. Is Nvidia a new make of car ??
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th May 03 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Cyber money you have a 1.6 and that is your power my 1.4 sport has the same
Cybermonkey

17th May 03 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 1.6 is yet to be modded. I will blow you hard once i start my engine modifications though. My engine is better than yours anyway. Mr Hankey, this is GENERAL CHAT, if you want to talk about motors 24/7, go visit the help zone. See You There.

dave
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th May 03 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just a little observation i made as for graphics cards my laptop dont have one can i actually add one to a laptop ?
Tim
Site Administrator

17th May 03 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I am glad of the drivers. GTA Vice City runs really well on my machine and I was expecting to have to upgrade... Only running a Geforce2 Ti...
Tim
Site Administrator

17th May 03 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your laptop will have a graphics card -- just not a good one Can't really upgrade as it's all built onto the same boards in order to make it small...
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th May 03 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a Gericom T3 Lap Top can i add a graphics card to it dont know much about upgrading laptop's
Cybermonkey

17th May 03 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes you can buy a Mobile Graphics Card from one of the big vendors like Nvidia or ATi. Dont expect similar performance to PC's though.
Tim
Site Administrator

17th May 03 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could try calling them, but I really doubt it. Laptops aren't generally designed to be upgraded much except memory and drives...
Cybermonkey

17th May 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
was just a little observation i made as for graphics cards my laptop dont have one can i actually add one to a laptop ?

What mods do you have mr mod?
Tim
Site Administrator

17th May 03 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could always buy a docking station with PCi slots. Some docking stations might have AGP slots nowadays which would be a bonus if you wanna use a good card...
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th May 03 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the time a filter and back box nice smoooth power curve , hmmmm yeah i heard about external graphics cards might look into it , just wanna be able to play Sega Rally 2

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nvidia drivers 23 database queries in 0.0123949 seconds