corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I want

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I want
Jambo

User status: Offline
1st Mar 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Simon L Helpfull, how much was the remap and did you have to uprate brakes exhaust etc??
Simon L

1st Mar 08 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remap was £500 from Revo. You can get cheaper ones, but i wanted the ability to change timing/boost to suit my needs. And only Revo allows you to do that via SPS3.

Everything else is standard, the brakes are pretty good, but not upto track use. Brembo's from LCR are commonly fitted.

Exhaust sounds good under load, but its no where near anything aftermarket.

Common mod is to drill the air box and fit a slimmer filter, the turbo sucking noise sounds like darth vader breathing. Its tremendous!
Jambo

2nd Mar 08 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Darth Vader TBH thats what my astra sounds like with the BMC filter thing, quite meancing!

That sounds perfect tbh im not looking for a loud exhaust as im getting fed up with that in the Astra

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I want 22 database queries in 0.0108140 seconds