corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » home theatre speakers question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author home theatre speakers question
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
11th Jan 08 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a pioneer home cinema speaker system and want to use the speakers of these on my amp upstairs, however i looked at the speaker specs and it says do not connect to other device, may cause fire and damage

im guessing they will be ok as long at the power ratings are correct for the amp output and what the speakers can take???
ash_corsa

User status: Offline
11th Jan 08 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, basically dont kill them with too much juice!

Check impedances 1st though before you connect them up

New Poll