corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The OFFICIAL Hatton Vs Mayweather thread sponsored by Don King's big grey hair

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The OFFICIAL Hatton Vs Mayweather thread sponsored by Don King's big grey hair
smack

User status: Offline
9th Dec 07 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to add, hatton for SPorts personality

if that wanker of a mug racing driver wins it im gonna be so angery cockend
Colin

9th Dec 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good fight, I thought Hatton had the 1st 2 rounds. Showed Mayweather he was serious. Then couldnt get at him with the ref keep moving in. Mayweather done what he was there to do at the end of the day. What struck me was the Hatton/England fans booing Mayweather all through the fight, if booing the national anthem wasnt bad enough then booing his win was. Give the guy a bit of credit ffs!
Dan
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think people, well i am, saying that the ref was shite, and did spoil the fight, due to the fact of continuously stopping the fight, and not allowing the tempo to build up, which hatton thrives on.

No disputing the fact mayweather was the best fighter, and did deserve to win.

Would have been a diffo match, had it not been stopped every 2 seconds.

Imo hatton was getting on top of him in the 2/3/4 round, but just got fed up not being able to box how he wanted to box, which is where mayweather did.

All IMO and im probably wrong

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Marc

9th Dec 07 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got up at 3:25 for it and watched the other matches too. Ref was pissing me off seperating them and Maywether constantly ducking puttin Hattons arms in bad positions
Nath

9th Dec 07 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd agree with that Dan. The better fighter won, but Hatton wasn't being allowed to box how he does.
Dan
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It worked tho marc, but the ref should have warned him about it, dont think he did once, was all warnings to hatton

Dan
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think in normal ref circamstances, hatton would have adapted to his style, but cos he was just geting penalised so often for getting amongst it, Im not saying he still would have won, cos i dont think he would, but i think he would have done alot better

Marc

9th Dec 07 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
It worked tho marc, but the ref should have warned him about it, dont think he did once, was all warnings to hatton

Yeah, bloody frustrating!
C2RL R

9th Dec 07 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ref was a cunt in the first few rounds, kept protecting mayweather. ricky started every round well but the ref interupted his flow.

he got outboxed though, can't deny that.
Dan
Premium Member

9th Dec 07 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the blokes a complete prick, and theres nout i wanted more than for hatton to knock his head off, but, fuck can he move, and punch fast, he is like lightning, and always knows the next move. Very clever and talent man, shame he is such a prick!!!

C2RL R

9th Dec 07 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mayweather looked to be fighting defensive and was backing away allot but even then he was landing some great shots. only seen 2 of his fights before last night and he was fighting shite boxers so never really noticed how good he was.
JonnyJ

9th Dec 07 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done Hatton, really proud of you. Not on many occasions have i seen an englishman lose and yet almost straight after been cheered.

Took some amazing hits.
Hammer

9th Dec 07 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mayweather will go down as one of the greatest imo, that was a phenomonal tactical display from him, he was chased around the ring for ten rounds yet continually got his shots in and eventually wore Hatton down.

I was getting pissed off during the fight as i wanted Hatton to win but if you take a step back he out thought him in the end.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The OFFICIAL Hatton Vs Mayweather thread sponsored by Don King's big grey hair 24 database queries in 0.0135128 seconds