corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Starter motor problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Starter motor problem
Gregor

User status: Offline
11th Nov 07 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sister's corsa had a new starter motor fitted 5 months ago. The other night she was at a friends and when she came to turn the key it just clicked.

Bump started it and got it home. If you keep turning the key it will smoke a little so Im thinking the motor is jammed ?

Anyway I can free it up , because it clearly is a new starter motor and surely it wont need replacing again ?
Dean_W

11th Nov 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smack it with a hammer.
Planty02

11th Nov 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to keep a brush stale in my boot for months because my starter motor kept jamming Changed it eventually

New Poll