corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Living In And Around Liverpool

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Living In And Around Liverpool
Cosmo

User status: Offline
17th Feb 08 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by iceman
or

http://www.suttonkersh.co.uk/propertydb/product.php?xProd=7220&xSec=3

a little out of the price range at 300k but no need for a mortgage dont think they will drop 40k for a cash sale PMSL

Everton fans, drops the price £40k straight away tbh.
Cosmo

17th Feb 08 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its right by Norris Green, which is a no go area tbh
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 08 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First one is in Croxteth which doesn't have the best name, that was where that young lad was shot on that estate. Having said they I had a few friends live there, one still does actually very close to that house and he has no problems. Certainly a lot of house for the cash.

Second one is right near my parents as it happens. Perhaps slightly cheaper for car insurance and the like but really on par for scallys, ie. you'll see a bit but its safe enough. Its also a lot closer to town which is handier for taxis.

Its also close to the ex-Garden Festival site which is in the process of being redeveloped, which some people will say is good the area if it pushes prices up or brings additional amenities but some residents are worried about its affect on traffic along Riverside Drive. More info here - http://www.riversidedrive.org.uk/

I wouldn't rule either house out.
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL this is what i was thinking lol they could contribute the 260k to there new stadium i rekon that might pay for 1 end lol

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by iceman
or

http://www.suttonkersh.co.uk/propertydb/product.php?xProd=7220&xSec=3

a little out of the price range at 300k but no need for a mortgage dont think they will drop 40k for a cash sale PMSL

Everton fans, drops the price £40k straight away tbh.
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just hard when you dont have a clue what areas are what
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
First one is in Croxteth which doesn't have the best name, that was where that young lad was shot on that estate. Having said they I had a few friends live there, one still does actually very close to that house and he has no problems. Certainly a lot of house for the cash.

Second one is right near my parents as it happens. Perhaps slightly cheaper for car insurance and the like but really on par for scallys, ie. you'll see a bit but its safe enough. Its also a lot closer to town which is handier for taxis.

Its also close to the ex-Garden Festival site which is in the process of being redeveloped, which some people will say is good the area if it pushes prices up or brings additional amenities but some residents are worried about its affect on traffic along Riverside Drive. More info here - http://www.riversidedrive.org.uk/

I wouldn't rule either house out.
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im fishing around here in woolton lol

http://www.fish4.co.uk/iad/homes/advert?adId=16822458

Cosmo

17th Feb 08 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does she def want to be in the city and not just outside it in Southport or those areas around there?
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt have to be city
Cosmo

17th Feb 08 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then I'd suggest Southport and the areas around it such as Ainsdale, Birkdale and Formby (latter two may be a little expensive, is where a lot of the footy players live).

Southport is a much smaller place than Liverpool, and probably a slower way of life if you get what I mean.
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmm looked at formby ( my old dears fav player is stevie g lol ) & apparently he lives there pmsl my old dear is classical lol
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i actually like that one i guess woolton is nice to live??? 244k mmmm i rekon 230 cash lol

[Edited on 03-06-2009 by Ian]
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 08 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That isn't Woolton, it's still really Halewood. Its a new build so I would imagine the builder has done a deal. Shame you don't know the number otherwise you could find out properly.

Might have a gander past next time I'm up there if you like, then use Rightmove price finder and add 5 grand for their trouble.
iceman

17th Feb 08 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmm ill give that a go
Jay

18th Feb 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a few people that live in Croxteth, its a wierd one because it depends on where about, if its the new estate then its always quiet round there and nice houses, literally 2 minutes down the road you've got the council estates and its really rough. That house you posted is nice for that money, I wouldnt rule it out.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll