corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » How do I change my IP address? (Need it to thinkim in the US)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do I change my IP address? (Need it to thinkim in the US)
Matt H

User status: Offline
10th Oct 07 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To watch videos on NBC.com you have to be in the states, is there a site I can go through to trick it into thinking I am there?
AndyKent

10th Oct 07 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not used it myself but....

http://www.americanproxy.info/

Type in the website on that page and I think it'll trick it into thinking you're USA based....
Deadude

10th Oct 07 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the site is clever it will pick up you are english no matter what proxy u use unless you have aol they just cheat somehow
Matt H

10th Oct 07 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That site didn't work
Dom

11th Oct 07 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Routing your connection via a connection in the states is what you want to do - the easiest would be to find an open proxy server in america (not a proxy website) and see if that works. Otherwise it gets a little more tricky, as you need to have a dedicated system to use for things like VNC etc (would be another possible solutions).

Short of it is unless you can find an american proxy (google for proxy lists and use them in your internet/browser connection properties) then it won't be easy.

New Poll