corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Water pump maybe?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Water pump maybe?
Olsrey

User status: Offline
14th Aug 07 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right basically if my revs are under about 3.5k i cant get any hot air out of my heater, but if they are over 3.k revs i can get hot air if wanted. Anyone know if its the water pump or something else?
Dean_W

14th Aug 07 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the water is circulating back in to the header tank at low revs.

If it is, it may be an airlock in the heater matrix. Or, the heater matrix is knackered.
Olsrey

14th Aug 07 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dean_W
Check the water is circulating back in to the header tank at low revs.

If it is, it may be an airlock in the heater matrix. Or, the heater matrix is knackered.

OK, shall do that later today

New Poll