corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe running strange

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe running strange
craig_s

User status: Offline
6th Apr 07 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i started the car up this morning and on idle the revs were rissing and falling on there own(hunting)and when you revved it there was black smoke and it would miss fire.it has a power boost valve fitted so i turned it down a bit this stopped the black smoke and made it idle a bit better.but i tried to start it and ti took a few turns to fire up when it didnt before.any ideas ?im thinking a sensor has gone down or the powerboost valve is shite. any help much appreciated

New Poll