corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE Tuning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Tuning
macbethxe

User status: Offline
   29th Jan 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello again everyone. I have just put a red top out of a calibra into my corsa and I got it fully rebuilt b4 it went in.

It got everything done, I also got the head gas flowed and the whole engine lightned and balanced. I currently have a piper x viper induction kit on it and a supersprint stainless 4 brancher.

The piper x is all sealed up with a cold air feed made form stainless aswell. The intake is a big metal pocket kind of thing in the front grill, so it can suck in as much cold air as possiable.

I am wantin to put cams in and get it chipped when am home from africa but I was told that the way I have to cold air feed it will not b as quick as it should b!!! SO any people had that problem!!!!!!!!
macbethxe

29th Jan 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

29th Jan 07 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the piper x setup sounds like its in the correct position with the cold air intake right at the front. If your looking for a real noticable difference in power then your best off sorting the inlet in someway with either throttle bodies, a dbilas setup or converting to carburettors (bike carbs or twin carbs). The bike carb route is the cheapest, your looking at around £500 for everything you'll need.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
macbethxe

29th Jan 07 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was just on novaload (sorry guys!) and I seen the nova av wanted for ages. the black sbd one!!!!! So if anyone wants a minted xe corsa sport then there is one for sale!

New Poll