corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » V-Tuning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V-Tuning
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
25th Jul 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering if anyone on here has used V-Tuning before for anything? Thinking of sending them a C20XE head which has gone porous as they only charge £130 + carrage to sort it which seems resonable as been quoted £150+vat from a local company with no warrenty whereas v-tuning say they can guarentee the work carried out. Any other recommendations?
bradfincham

25th Jul 05 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

email henrik, see if he can do this for you, as the old premesis unfortunately got burnt to the ground.
Im sure he will be able to though!

Best place to take you car or buy parts from!!
Doug_SRi

25th Jul 05 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
email henrik, see if he can do this for you, as the old premesis unfortunately got burnt to the ground.
Im sure he will be able to though!

Best place to take you car or buy parts from!!

ok thanks, i emailed them and i think its dave said called henrik and arrange delivery so I will do that tomorrow, wish i had phoned them 3 weeks ago rather than waiting for another company to tell me what i knew
bradfincham

25th Jul 05 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im good friends with dave, but its henrik that runs the business, hes just starting up again so may not have all the tools stock yet, but will soon get there!

V tuning i may say is the one place i trust with my car! They do everything to a perfection, if they see a real problem they will notify you, not make a problem for them to sting you for cash.
They wont rip you off on what they sell, if they dont sell the product and they feel it benefits your scenario then they will pass you onto that supplier etc
!!

Graeme
Premium Member

25th Jul 05 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the guy who owns it is a nice bloke and i would trust him 100%!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » V-Tuning 23 database queries in 0.0048761 seconds