corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Xe shafts(Clunking noise & F20 gearbox)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Xe shafts(Clunking noise & F20 gearbox)
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
27th Dec 06 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right nexted think to do on my Xe corsa is to sort out the following gearbox and Shaft noise..

GEARBOX:

Right ive had some new Corsa gear linkage busher fitted to my corsa but its really hard to get it in to 1st and 2nd...And the gears a really close together..Will have to re-set up the gear linkage if the mechanic has ****ed about with it..

Drive Shaft Noise:

Right i think its my drive shaft but im not totally sure..Sometime when i Start to drive off it will clunk and when im reversing it will clunk aswell...Its had 1 new passenger side CV,2 big block inner Cvs and the shafts are fine..Im stuck for ideas..

Any ideas anyone
bubble

27th Dec 06 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drive shaft noise-i had me inner cv on box come loose-the c clip was missing
DaNnY_LaD

27th Dec 06 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can u tighten it up?

New Poll