corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » New painting for the lounge

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New painting for the lounge
Jules

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 06 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jade if you can do some like the ones in the pic (of the first post) where they are one pic split scross a few canvas's - I'd be interested!
Liam

22nd Nov 06 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by Liam
quote:
Why the

Cause I thought you were joking, now I see those pics above, maybe I should retract my previous statement

They are quite good though, art isn't a strong point of mine
Ally

22nd Nov 06 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are a piece of piss to do, the canvas would be £10 - £20 depending on size, paint is not much and plaster of paris is fook all do it yourselffffff
JadeM
Premium Member

22nd Nov 06 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
Jade if you can do some like the ones in the pic (of the first post) where they are one pic split scross a few canvas's - I'd be interested!

Tell you what........................... if I get to the shops at the weekend, I'll buy the stuff, and I'll make one like the one Drunkenfool wanted. I'll take step by step pics and show you all how easy it is
drunkenfool

22nd Nov 06 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it, I would prob even buy it off ya! I call shotgun anyway cos its my post
Colin

22nd Nov 06 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I call shotgun because its my girlfriend
JadeM
Premium Member

22nd Nov 06 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now, now boys

Canvases ordered, Colin you need to look out the paint now.
drunkenfool

22nd Nov 06 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wicked If you can actually make one like the one I posted then its definately sold
Jules

23rd Nov 06 at 06:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Tell you what........................... if I get to the shops at the weekend, I'll buy the stuff, and I'll make one like the one Drunkenfool wanted. I'll take step by step pics and show you all how easy it is

Jade - and this is gonna sound gay - but I'd rather pay someone to do something like that for me than do it myself, it's not that I'm lazy or not creative or don't have the ability - I know I could do it, but I'd rather have someone else interpretation of art hanging on my wall than my own, i know what I can do so having it on my wall is a pointless exercise for me!

Hope that makes sense? But please do a guide as I'm interested in how you make them.
JadeM
Premium Member

23rd Nov 06 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Jade - and this is gonna sound gay - but I'd rather pay someone to do something like that for me than do it myself, it's not that I'm lazy or not creative or don't have the ability -

Not at all Jules, I enjoy doing it myself thats why I do it

[Edited on 23-11-2006 by JadeM]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll