corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » barrie goodland aka redtopbreeze do not trust him

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author barrie goodland aka redtopbreeze do not trust him
scousegit

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 06 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
ok, i'll do myself a favour and check out the link when i have the exhaust i paid for, bolted onto my car, and i also have a cheque for the amount of postage i paid, just because you say so

Do what you like, i came on here to warn people of what can happen with Barrie. I myself have a nice exhaust of Barrie and a nice leather interior but does that excuse Barries behaviour towards me? Deal with him again if you think he is such a nice chap i myself am not worried.
scousegit

23rd Nov 06 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
reminds me of the family guy where brian owes stewie some money, beats the crap out of him for ages, and it was only a fiver or somet lol

Dont know what your trying to say, but if you can go and let someone like Barrie get away with it how long before he really does a few people out of lets say £200.00 each and it was you money included in this deal, you then find out that i knew stuff about Barrie and never told you untill it was to late. lol at that.
RobHayes

23rd Nov 06 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neither am i, but im not going to sit telling everyone how bad he is on YOUR experiences, or anyone elses for that matter. all im saying is the stuff i bought and paid for i got
scousegit

23rd Nov 06 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
neither am i, but im not going to sit telling everyone how bad he is on YOUR experiences, or anyone elses for that matter. all im saying is the stuff i bought and paid for i got

So as long as your stuff is with you but you here off this forum in the future that he has ripped people off on this forum everything is fine still with you and you wont bother to tell anyone new about other peoples experiences even though there is a chance he will rip newbies off. Look all i tried to do is warn you about my dealings with Barrie i am glad you recieved you goods and have not had trouble with him, but it could of ended up with you out of pocket, thats all i was trying to do.
SAL
Premium Member

23rd Nov 06 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » barrie goodland aka redtopbreeze do not trust him 22 database queries in 0.0095060 seconds