corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » barrie goodland aka redtopbreeze do not trust him

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author barrie goodland aka redtopbreeze do not trust him
calidus

User status: Offline
18th Nov 06 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am still awaiting my sill protectors from the dude...last I heard was tha they were being sent and he would get me a tracking number around a week before Robs exhaust arrived...I have said that I have family in his town who could collect it if he wishes,to make it easier for him, and I have also asked for cooperation to fill out a claims form but no response so we shall see how we get on
scousegit

18th Nov 06 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
contrary to the thread title, im guessing i was one of the 2 people about to get 'ripped off'

the exhaust i bought arrived today, and barrie refunded the £15 postage as a gesture of goodwill due to it taking over 2 weeks for the next day delivery i paid for (had problems his end with couriers not turning up or something)

IMO a good bloke, definately not the con-man he's being made out to be

read the thread i have put up about this fella on vauxhallownersnetwork, there is a link on here in the general chat section. Ithought the same as you when i first met Barrie and his girlfriend kate and had no problems with those original deals i made with him as i was picking the parts up of him in person, but just like with lots of other people from diferent forums as soon as he had the chance to rip me off he did. The pair of them, he and his girlfriend then either parm you off with tales of woe or just ignore you completely. Not nice and to top it all when i caught up with him on here he promised to sort me out if i took the thread down on here about him, guess what? still no refund nor the air mass meter and this was nearly two months ago, so please dont go defending this person with your thumbs up mate because you are really making my blood boil along with that thief Barrie goodland, yes you ordered stuff off of him, yes you recieved it but there are plenty of others who at first like you thought he was an ok guy untill he gets the chance to rip you off you will not know what he is really like. Why do you think he is banned on migweb, vauxhallownersnetwork and an astra forum where he ripped a group of people off including a lad called novavalver and his girlfriend hiedi who had to get the local police in pontypool involved, dont know if they got there money or goods, i myself tried to get the police involved but after three visits to the local police station here in huyton i was under the impression that they had more important things on there minds so i gave up. So please dont thumbs up this thief and read the thread which i have a link too and you will be thinking yourself lucky to not be out off pocket to this scumbag. just being sarcastic..............
scousegit

18th Nov 06 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by calidus
I am still awaiting my sill protectors from the dude...last I heard was tha they were being sent and he would get me a tracking number around a week before Robs exhaust arrived...I have said that I have family in his town who could collect it if he wishes,to make it easier for him, and I have also asked for cooperation to fill out a claims form but no response so we shall see how we get on

Good Luck
scousegit

18th Nov 06 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ELG4N
was about to buy the full irmscher kit off his corsa till he couldnt get the skirts off. kept good communication throughout and seemed honest enough. must be underlying circumstances?

yer bud underlying circumstances, he is a thief
scousegit

18th Nov 06 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
You should always get all the contact details, home phone number address full name etc..

But the nature of the net therre is always going to be the ppl out there that are in it for a quick buck..

got the lot bud name address mobile and home phone number, no good if he lives miles away
scousegit

18th Nov 06 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I don't really understand how a transaction like this happens? So you give them something, and they don't give you any money... Wierd.

what do you mean by these comments????????
Barrie aka redtopbrezze took my money and never sent the goods.
scousegit

18th Nov 06 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.vauxhallownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91580

The link to voxon about barrie goodland aka redtop breeze.
Robin
Premium Member

18th Nov 06 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scousegit
So please dont thumbs up this thief and read the thread which i have a link too and you will be thinking yourself lucky to not be out off pocket to this scumbag.

but Rob had good dealings with him. he is higlighting this for people, so that there are 2 sides to the argument.

he's hardly going to say 'he refunded me 15 quid for delayed postage, but i still think he's a cunt' is he?

i think we get the point you're trying to make now.

[Edited on 18-11-2006 by Robin]
Nic Barnes

18th Nov 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont, have i missed sometihng?
SAL
Premium Member

19th Nov 06 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kinda happy that i didnt give him a deposit for the airdams and morrettes
was goin to give him 600 notes fot the front and rear airdams + morrettes and grill... but he did say if i had the cash he would meet me half way and we could do a deal so there would of been no way of ripin me unless i paid the deposit
RobHayes

19th Nov 06 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by scousegit
So please dont thumbs up this thief and read the thread which i have a link too and you will be thinking yourself lucky to not be out off pocket to this scumbag.

but Rob had good dealings with him. he is higlighting this for people, so that there are 2 sides to the argument.

he's hardly going to say 'he refunded me 15 quid for delayed postage, but i still think he's a cunt' is he?

i think we get the point you're trying to make now.

[Edited on 18-11-2006 by Robin]

this is where im confused. i got what i paid for, in good condition, well packaged etc, and got refunded the postage as he had a problem sending it the first time

so yes he's a complete cunt and dont ever buy anything from him ever
calidus

19th Nov 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well so far I have not had good dealings with him and i paid before you rob mate
scousegit

23rd Nov 06 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by calidus
well so far I have not had good dealings with him and i paid before you rob mate

Sorry to here this bud, and rob hayes when is the penny going to drop? if you bother your arse to read the link which i put up you will see what a good chap i thought barrie goodland was and defended him just like you only to get ripped off by him. So in dealing with him and having no probs but with all the evidence to the contrary which i have made you aware off you still think he is an alright chappie, by your thinking i should let jack the ripper babysit because he never did me any arm Calidus be prepared for every excuse under the sun as to why you have not recieved your goods including probably barrie's old war wound he picked up on the somme Lets hope Barrie gets banned off here now to add to the list of forums that he as already been banned from.
Robin
Premium Member

23rd Nov 06 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so Rob Hayes should slag the bloke off, even though he's been fine with him?
Marc

23rd Nov 06 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might slag him off because the boiler is broke.
CorsAsh

23rd Nov 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here everyone, enough slag to go around

I'm sure theres some female members I could have referred to but I'm being benevolent today
scousegit

23rd Nov 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
kinda happy that i didnt give him a deposit for the airdams and morrettes
was goin to give him 600 notes fot the front and rear airdams + morrettes and grill... but he did say if i had the cash he would meet me half way and we could do a deal so there would of been no way of ripin me unless i paid the deposit

Like i said when i first dealt with Barrie, i also met up with him in hereford and payed in cash for the goods which he had with him, so no probs. Then i payed him at one of the pick ups for goods he did not have with him, that is when he ripped me off, then would not answer his phone nor reply to texts or emails. when i came on here and caught up with him he promised me the goods or a refund about two months ago none of which i received. count yourself lucky mate.
Marc

23rd Nov 06 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I'm sure theres some female members I could have referred to but I'm being benevolent today

Anyone in mind?
CorsAsh

23rd Nov 06 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh

Anyone in mind?
I'm sure you know who.
Marc

23rd Nov 06 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there any reply I can give that doesn't result in me name checking
scousegit

23rd Nov 06 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
so Rob Hayes should slag the bloke off, even though he's been fine with him?

Not asking him to slag anyone off, and actually i am not slagging him off neither but stating the truth about my dealings with Barrie Goodland. Do yourself a favour rob read the link to vauxhallownersnetwork above and see for yourself all the other people Barrie goodland as ripped off. You will also see that i myself like you defended Barrie Goodland at first because i thought he was alright, he then went on and ripped me off. How you can stick up for him after all the things wrote about Barrie on other forums is beyond me to be honest, you and rob keep dealing with him if you like him so much and then when you get ripped off don't let me say i dint warn you.
Jules S
Premium Member

23rd Nov 06 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I would have forgotten all about a £25 AMM after 6 months
RobHayes

23rd Nov 06 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, i'll do myself a favour and check out the link when i have the exhaust i paid for, bolted onto my car, and i also have a cheque for the amount of postage i paid, just because you say so
A1EX

23rd Nov 06 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reminds me of the family guy where brian owes stewie some money, beats the crap out of him for ages, and it was only a fiver or somet lol
scousegit

23rd Nov 06 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
I think I would have forgotten all about a £25 AMM after 6 months

Why, the point is Barrie Goodland is a thief and if you add up all the amounts owed to people over a period of time Barrie as a nice tidy sum in his pocket but on the other hand you think i miss £25.00 like my life depends on it well your wrong, but if i see the same person who ripped me off on another forum still dealing and a chance he could do the same thing to other people well being a decent person i just thought i would warn people what Barrie is like.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » barrie goodland aka redtopbreeze do not trust him 22 database queries in 0.1710980 seconds