corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » number plate question

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author number plate question
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
15th Nov 06 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well DVLA have still got the plate registered to this vehicle. have assured the new owner that the V5 will show this plate and that he legally owns it
Ant

15th Nov 06 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whoever it is registered to will be contacted by dvla before the transfer of ownership is completed as of this moment it is not registered to 'the new owner'
Dave A

15th Nov 06 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because the dvla havnt registered the new owner yet
Ant

15th Nov 06 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
because the dvla havnt registered the new owner yet

and they wont untill they have contacted the old keeper unless they are provided with the v5c/2
Ant

15th Nov 06 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not having a dig at you Dave as rob really should have sorted this out before now,

However I am quite lazy with paperwork also and can see how these things can be easily overlooked
Dave A

15th Nov 06 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well he was prompted on many occasions to sort it out and still nothing......
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is ridiculous, yes i replied "whatever" to you because you said this to me.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAVE A so what do you want to do? need to know asap mate as we are going to the dvla tomorrow for something else. if you want it back we will need to assign a new numberplate to it.

ROB B have to leave it on for now mate if he wants to leave it then he can have it , wouldnt mind it back at some point but cant afford it now.

DAVE A fair enough. its been valued at £475 if you would like to buy it back at a later date you can do

Now To me if im going to pay the transfer fee's i thought a later date would be fair for me to buy it back, not for 475 pounds....

Secondly, This extra 20 charge for collection is a load of shit, cause i took that off the amount you paid for the seats or brakes.

You also got a full exhaust system with the car, dont seem to be moaning about that bit.

The same thing happened with my gsi, i didnt recieve the V5 for a month after him posting it, i asked him about this and he simply re-applied for it. I told you i sent it about 3 weeks ago which i did, and you havent recieved it ... so would that not of been the better thing to do.. or atleast contact the DVLA and ask them if they have recieved it from me and its on the way to yourself...

end of the day mate, keep the plate cause i simply dont have the money to buy it back at the present time.

Oh and

I want to own this guys Ferrari so ill apply for that V5 and they will send it me then ill own the vehicle...

Dave i remember a post about you fukin about 20 people around a few months ago so your one to talk.

[Edited on 15-11-2006 by Rob B]
7 omm

15th Nov 06 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the plate anyway?....

is it any good?....

any pics of said car?.
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just says my name, nothing special, was a birthday present though for my 18th

Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Head for CORSAGSI_DK also, i sold that after it had come to you after you agreed to remove it, i didnt sell it and then send it with the car.

So again dont make me about to be a cock.
7 omm

15th Nov 06 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a shame people have to fall out over things like things like this.

if the new owner of the car doesn't want the number plate it will only cost him £125 to get it taken of and the new one put on
*this fee includes the P/plate going on retention for a period of 12 months*
why doesn't he take the plate off the car, then when rob can get together £125 *christmas maybe?* sell it back to him? Or sell it to reg transfers for £250

everyone's problems solved..also on the mot and tax side of things, it all get done for you there and then. your new log book and MOT will be sent out to you in the post in no longer than 5 day's. incase you get stopped by police and have to produce your documents.
7 omm

15th Nov 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and numberplates can be bought in motorworld's up and down the country for £8.00 each as thats what i paid for mine last on friday.

tom.
Ant

15th Nov 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks to me like rob couldnt afford the £125 transfer at the time so you said well it will be £475 when you do want it back!! FFS it was bought as a present for him.

[Edited on 15-11-2006 by Ant]
7 omm

15th Nov 06 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i said?..

i've just told the truth mate. price correct price too.

you cann't just pay £80 anymore btw.
even if there's a car for the numberplate to go on.

all my above information is fomr experiance on friday and my dad deals in number plates now and then
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i understand what youve said Tom, i just didnt have the money to transfer it at the time thats why i didnt get it done

Dont thinK ant means you either.

[Edited on 15-11-2006 by Rob B]
Dave A

15th Nov 06 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no need to be bitter about it rob, if you had done your part then there wouldnt be a problem.

as for the exhaust system etc.. you left that on the car, its waiting here for you to send a courier to collect it, as are your FK shocks and springs, sunglasses, national record of achievement......

you are welcome to them back but yet again you havent bothered trying to sort a courier, as you didnt with CorsaGSI_DK.

I wasnt bothered about the £20 it cost me for the car not being ready to collect, its the fact that even with weeks of notice you didnt even bother to get it ready for them. and as for messing 20 people round? dont make me laugh

when are you going to realise that I am not having a go at you in any way so why get so defensive and arrogant? I have done nothing but help you, remember that i went out of my way to get the cash in your account the same day so you could get your new car? do you remember that I remove the head, cleaned it, packed it up and sent it off for you and arranged it all with CorsaGSI_DK on your behalf?

as I have said, I no longer own the car and if you want the plate back I am sure I could arrange it with the new owner that you get it back as long as you cover his costs. can I be more fair than that?
Kano

15th Nov 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I have to say I totally agree with dave... I'm getting seriously pissed off waiting for a set of documents that were sent recorded delivery.. Things like that dont just go amiss in the mail..

Not trying to have a dig at you rob but I've found several topics with the same problem regarding yourself..

Its ok though because you sent them recorded delivery so you wont have a problem finding out where they are.
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No thats fine Dave, but you said as above, you can buy it back for 475 its valued at that is not just covering his costs.

I knocked money off for you removing the head, and i arranged that before the car was sent to you, i WOULD NOT OF SENT IT wit the head on if i had sold it.

The exhaust as ive said im not moaning about it keep it, im jusut saying that is something that is pretty much brand new and im not asking for back , you could quiote easily sell for a profit.

Originally you also said you would arrange it with Corsa_DK and then eventually you asked me to do it which i did after about 10 days, just due to it slipping my mind and being very busy/.

I havent been bitter about it at all, just defending my corner as you seem to be trying to make me out to be a cock.
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kano, you havent even posted the docs for the punto yet as youve just told me...
Dave A

15th Nov 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not at all trying to make you look like a cock. didnt mention your name once in this thread, someone else worked it out.

the 10 days for the head thing though.... sure CorsaGSI_DK wouldnt agree it took 10 days.

as for the comment I made about buying it back for £475, that is the market value of the plate. I made an offer for you to put it on retention but you declined and seeing as the new owner doesnt want the plate he doesnt see why he cant sell it on if you no longer want it.

as I have said, If you contact me and request a timescale to keep the plate for before putting it on sale then I will be happy to arrange it.
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will buy the plate back and pay the fee's mid december. If that suits you and your mate.

This thread is just a slanging match between people anyway so it really is pointless now.
Dave A

15th Nov 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, lets agree a date and I will make sure that the paperwork is arranged.
Rob B

15th Nov 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill find out when i get paid before christmas cause its middle of december.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » number plate question 22 database queries in 0.0157990 seconds