corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yamaha r6

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yamaha r6
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
9th Nov 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I agree with what Daimen says about the speed thing, I used to love riding my RS50 because it used to handle well, and brake well, and I enjoyed it.

Don't go getting a sports bike for your first bike, bad idea. Get a 125 to start with, excellent starting point.

he's right!! buy my aprilia rs 125
BabyBlade

9th Nov 06 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate on his R6, he hadn't even passed his test when that was taken!

A pic with my other mates R6 in Virgin Colours, quite a nice bike
K3 VMU

9th Nov 06 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates 636, fakin wheelie monster, the new orange is
BabyBlade

9th Nov 06 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks

really torn between the kawa and the Honda, the ZX's are awesome machines love my mates 636, will be interesting to see if the '07 599 will still have the grunt the 636 has
antscorsa

9th Nov 06 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know a girl who just passsed her test and got her first bike. brand spanking new CBR RR. told her she must be mad
so far shes been knocked off once cos some old biddy cut her up.
other mate with an r6 got cut up whislt he was doing 70. hit the car so hard side on that the car flipped onto its side, he flew about 30 yrds, concussed but didnt break a single bone in his body.
hes very lucky and put him off road bikes big time.
Ludacris Turbo

9th Nov 06 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kid from my school hit a car head on at about 15mph and died cos he flew over the handle bars and broke his neck on the roof of the car.
Cupra Steve
Banned

9th Nov 06 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm into bikes and i've spoken to so many people, every1 thinks they can handle powerful bikes and they just can't. unless u have ridden from a young age i'd start with something smaller. A guy near where i live is minted, he brought his son a 911 for his first car, paid a HUGE amount on insurance and the kid kiled himself and a best mate. wot did you have as a first car??? i'm sure it didn't have similar power to an R6 let alone the performance!!! If you had ridden a rs125 since you were 17 now your 21 you get an r6 i could understand. but an R6 is like a ferrari in car terms!! Do you think you could of handled that???

I know you say you'll take it easy but we all know you wouldn't all the time!!!!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yamaha r6 22 database queries in 0.0140829 seconds