corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Travel Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Travel Problem
corsaevu

User status: Offline
5th Nov 06 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay basically i am doing a 5 month ski season in the French alpes.

I want to be able to watch dvds/ poss play games / watch stuff on my ext hard drive if poss.

Wondering if you can think of any options for getting some sort of a cscreen for this lot!!!

Suggestions to me have been:

Buy a cheap laptoop off ebay and connect ext hard drive to it + connect ps2 to it (how to connect ps2? vga box?)

Buy a portable dvd player, watch dvds, play ps2 games by conneting it in. but no way to connect the hard drive??

Buy a tv when out there and suffice on ps2 for games + dvds.

Its just my bro did a season and he said that there were storms/blissards on some days and they used to get really bored.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Also another thing, can i connect my ipod to a tv/port dvd player / ps2 etc to play the music out of? And can my ipod charge off the ps2 usb siockets??

Cheers.

Corsaevu.

New Poll