corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Kittens been booked in for...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kittens been booked in for...
Ally

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 06 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
What do you do with them while you're in work, don't they need feeding quite a bit when tiny?

Sorry Tom i didnt see that yesterday

They are fine, we had 2 (sooty and salem) and i was home the first few days whilst they got settled, i feed them before i go to work, and when i get home from work and they are fine.

They have a shit load of toys and a nice scratching post, litter tray is cleaned daily etc

Although they prefer to play with plastic bags and the boxes in the spare room

Cats are fine to be left on their own whilst ur at work (we are talking normal hours, if u work 12 hour shifts miles and miles away then maybe it wouldnt work)

But as long as u have 2 thats fine, some ppl say u shouldnt do it, but mine are happy as larry and spend all day playing with each other or sitting in the window watching the birds!

Then Sasha came along and all she does is pick on the boys, and shes half the size of them

Sounds weird but its nice to come home to them When they hear my key in the door they all run to the door and wait for me to come in as they get cuddles awwww

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll