corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Drax's 200sx Drift Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drax's 200sx Drift Project
Wonderboy

User status: Offline
27th Jan 07 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not only a Web Designer but a mechanic as well

Nice work, drifting looks fun.
drax

27th Jan 07 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe far from a mechanic, i still have lots to learn.. Just picking up what i can whilst i go along
drax

11th Feb 07 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well the rev dropping problem escalated today into a very smokey car.

Used up all my oil some how and now runs like a peice of shit, might have done a piston ring, so a rebuild coould be on the cards..

Which gives me time to prep the car properly and care for it on the drive by fixing up all the stuff that needs fixing on the shell
Robin
Premium Member

11th Feb 07 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SR20DET time.
drax

12th Feb 07 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sr20's melt their heads and warp the blocks, im going to rebuild the cadet, or drop a freshly rebuilt one in there whilst bringing the car up to a proper drift spec and nice project.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Drax's 200sx Drift Project 23 database queries in 0.0115860 seconds