corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE Sump Change Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Sump Change Question
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
6th Oct 06 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey lads, got a question about a sump. Before fitting the C20XE into the corsa I already knew the XE sumps were utter crap, had it runnign for a day and its pissing oil all over the place. Having looked around the forum it seems like the best way to go is the 2.0 8v sump which is steel instead of the aluminium XE one, am I right there? Also am i right in thinking that the gasket used in the 2.0 8v sump is the single rubber one with the baffel included instead of the 2 cork ones in the XE. Correct me if im wrong with any of that

Anyway, with that info in mind had a look round on ebay and found a company selling steel oil pan sump and gasket for the C20NE (this is the 2.0 8V i presume), major question is will this sump and gasget fit onto my C20XE? Help appreciated guys, Cheers
timmee

User status: Offline
6th Oct 06 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it will best sump set up for the xe

New Poll