corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United 'v' Newcastle United Official Thread Sponsored By Newcastle Brown Ale

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchester United 'v' Newcastle United Official Thread Sponsored By Newcastle Brown Ale
Danny P

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I see what your saying, and agree on some levels. Just seems to me (and this is coming from a "lower league" perspective) that premier league clubs these days are more interested in making money than they are keeping the fans happy. There priceing "average joe" out of going to see the team that they have probably being going to watch for years becuase they simply cant afford to go anymore.

Football is/was a working mans game, ways it going soon all you get in stadiums is stuck up, upper class Toff's who havn't got a fucking clue about anything
MR2Mike

3rd Oct 06 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dearest ones are £50 marc.... in the new quadrants - we were gonna get those but there were 7 seats left in south stand so we got two instead - cheaper aswell and in row 3 nope im not back in match day btw before any banter comes my way, but sooty brought my attention to the thread so i posted my pics, thats all really. was a good day. bye bye ! lol

[Edited on 03-10-2006 by Mike_Corsa]
J da Silva

3rd Oct 06 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike I thought you were never coming back to Match Day?
Cosmo

3rd Oct 06 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10

I was wondering if to bring that up or not, but thought it would only go downhill from there if I did
J da Silva

3rd Oct 06 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I welcome the lad with open arms, I think he just missunderstood most of the comments made.
Welcome back Mikey!
Marc

3rd Oct 06 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
dearest ones are £50 marc.... in the new quadrants - we were gonna get those but there were 7 seats left in south stand so we got two instead - cheaper aswell and in row 3 nope im not back in match day btw before any banter comes my way, but sooty brought my attention to the thread so i posted my pics, thats all really. was a good day. bye bye ! lol

Ah right, was actually Sooty that told me the dearest ones were £44!
chris-sri

3rd Oct 06 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ended up in the new quadrants for this one as they were the only tickets they had left. I would deffo have swapped with someone behind the goal in the east or west stand where I normally sit it's more of a laugh.
MR2Mike

3rd Oct 06 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10

nah as i said mate im not back, but sooty asked me on msn to look at the thread, so i posted my pics.... and thought id let marc know the prices can get even higher in certain sections lol. no cosmo.... no banter needed. cya

[Edited on 03-10-2006 by Mike_Corsa]
J da Silva

3rd Oct 06 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah come back Mikey! It's just football mate.
Jamie Walby

5th Oct 06 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It comes as no surprise Mike took the cheaper tickets.

TBPH I am surprised of these 'tickets left' comments being made. I thought the mighty united were always sold out!
Marc

5th Oct 06 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just paid £45 for Champions League tickets
MR2Mike

6th Oct 06 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
It comes as no surprise Mike took the cheaper tickets.

TBPH I am surprised of these 'tickets left' comments being made. I thought the mighty united were always sold out!

the cheaper seats were a better view - but the more expensive ones are executive class. but when your a proper fan why pay extra for executive class seats when you can be with the fans with a perfect view up close to the pitch, for less money also? (whoever you support) go home and think about that one jamie
Jamie Walby

7th Oct 06 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pay £15 for my AFC Bournemouth tickets, right on the halfway line. Best view in the house.

Either way, it takes nothing away from the fact that you are a tight wad.

good day
Jamie Walby

6th Nov 06 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone seen Mike recently?

Last I heard someone forgot to oil his ass to stop the squeeking when he walked and he seized up.

I miss Mike

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United 'v' Newcastle United Official Thread Sponsored By Newcastle Brown Ale 23 database queries in 0.0108840 seconds