corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sub/amp problem.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sub/amp problem.
Ben 16v.

User status: Offline
14th Sep 06 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right on my corsa had my sub/amp wired up and worked perfect but had to take it out for some reason.
now when i've put it back in the amp has power but the sub will not work. I've ran the phono in and out leads all the way from the back of the cd player(to check if they are loose) all the way to the amp and they are all connected fine. The earth/remote and battery wires are all connected in to the amp and the amp has power. Why cpuld it be that the sub isnt working because i've tottaly ran out of idea's. ??
Jake

14th Sep 06 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap the wires around?
Ben 16v.

14th Sep 06 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried then tried changing them back
mitch2

15th Sep 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it could be to do with the settings on the amp. I.E. all the switches or variable switches are all on the min setting. The other problem could be the wires in the box have come loose.

New Poll