corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Buzzing speaker problem sorted at last.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buzzing speaker problem sorted at last.
Scotty_B

User status: Offline
19th Sep 03 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It turns out that my amp is fcuked. I attached the speakers to my Kenwood amp and they work fine no buzzing whatsoever. I swapped all the wires from the fooked amp and it still worker fine.
Need a new amp for my components now as the Kenwood amp is bridged running my sub.

Oh well at least the problem is sorted.
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
19th Sep 03 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same happened on my old amp, if i had read the original post i could have suggested it! Although mine has blown up now anyway!

New Poll