corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tevez to West Ham

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tevez to West Ham
J da Silva

User status: Offline
31st Aug 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
Everyone hates Chelsea.

Why?

Because they are now 1 of the best, just like Man utd was back in the past.

I don't hate Chelsea, Jordinho C doesn't. Everybody minus -2.
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Everyone hates Chelsea.

Why?

Not at all, I hated Utd as they are our closest rivals (not distance but quality), but I respected how they built their team and how they won things. I wasnt happy with them winning by a long shot, but there was respect there.

I dont respect Chelsea though. I think you've some great players and team, but the way you win things and go about getting players doesnt get my respect at all. Your buying players you dont want just so other teams cant compete with you (SWP). You put huge bids in so other ones arent accepted even if you arent interested (Simao).
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Obi Mikel thing really pissed me off
Cosmo

Chelsea wouldnt slip back down, they'd be in utter shit. Their wage bill is HUGE and the money coming in nowhere near covers it, and dont think it ever will.
--Dave--
Banned

quote:
Everyone hates Chelsea.

Why?

ffs when you gonna learn?

I never hated Man United. I have never cheered so much for a team when they beat Bayern Munich in the CL final. To see an English Team win that was immense.

I hate Chelsea because they have had everything handed to them on a silver platter. Other clubs can't compete with that.

Say you were Chris Coleman or Sam Allardyce and had moulded your teams into something better than they were say 5 seasons ago right. In the next say 3 seasons you're hoping to make a decent shot of making a top 4 finish. Then you see Chelsea buy all these players. I'd honestly think to myself, what is the point? nobody can complete with that.
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cheered Liverpool on in 2004 CL final. I watch Chelsea wishing them to lose
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could never cheer Liverpool, just like Cosmo could not United, we both know why lol
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just didn't want the foreigners to win
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel sorry for the likes of SWP who i think genuinely just wants to play football. He made a big mistake going to chelsea (fair enough he wasn't to know what it would be like there under Roman's reign) but he should of stayed where he was and matured a bit more.

Now he comes on towards the end of the game for a run out at best and all the hype of him being a fantastic player has gone. Chelsea have basically ruined him.
Tom

31st Aug 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's with all this commeradary (SP) between man utd and liverpool (and even arsenal) I think the same in that chelsea are ruining the league with all this buying of top names just to wreck other teams title chances.

BTW Greg not sure about that most amount of top english players coming from south, what about liverpool and leeds academies etc
Tom

31st Aug 06 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
I could never cheer Liverpool, just like Cosmo could not United, we both know why lol

I had to cheer man u in the 99 (?) cl final as cosmo has said he did I think. i really really didn't want to but just had to
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
I feel sorry for the likes of SWP who i think genuinely just wants to play football. He made a big mistake going to chelsea (fair enough he wasn't to know what it would be like there under Roman's reign) but he should of stayed where he was and matured a bit more.

Now he comes on towards the end of the game for a run out at best and all the hype of him being a fantastic player has gone. Chelsea have basically ruined him.

WTF

So Chelsea have ruined SWP just like we have Lampard and J Cole?

I think not, Chelsea have turned them 2 players as they have many more (like Terry) into world class players!
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, just SWP
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did I say you ruined Lampard and Terry Greg? Care to read my post again? Go on off you go....

I was referring to Sean Wright Philips who Chelsea bought needlessly to stop other teams getting him. In doing that he had an awful season last year when he could be getting first team football elsewhere. I love watching him play and think he is a real talent.

What's he doing there?
Tom

31st Aug 06 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--

WTF

So Chelsea have ruined SWP just like we have Lampard and J Cole?

I think not, Chelsea have turned them 2 players as they have many more (like Terry) into world class players!

How long have cole, terry and lampard been at chelsea though didn't they go before abram got there and it wasn't normal practice to buy players just so other teams can't

Sure frank lampard joined in like 2000 from west ham?
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at least Marc understood my post. Didn't think it was that hard to follow....

I suggest you learn to interpret the english language better Greg
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

I had to cheer man u in the 99 (?) cl final as cosmo has said he did I think. i really really didn't want to but just had to

I cheered them then, would rather an English team win it. Well, expect Chelsea.

I cheer for Utd everytime against Chelsea too!
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me too for you playing Chelsea, you boys netted me £100 in Community Shield
Tom

31st Aug 06 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

My hate for man utd is obviously more deep routed than yours for some reason, I wouldn't cheer for them ainly cos' of the fans but then i would cheer if it finished in the favour of liverpool either way it's easier in finalsthere is no direct link to your own club so it feels a bit less like being a traitor to cheer for them
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Come to think of it every time your lot play against them im the same LOL, i love to see them loose
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm gonna try and sum this all up so as to avoid people having a go at me for being "Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal".

I love football. On the one hand I think it's great that world class player are coming to the Prem as of course it makes it more exciting, on the other i also think they are ruining it for our national side by not giving the younger players the chance to get into the teams. This applies to all teams.

I'm not disappointed that Tevez hasn't ended up at Arsenal and I'm looking forward to see him play for West Ham (if the rumors are true of course)

Bottom line is English football is suffering because of people like Abramovich who think they can just walk in and buy whoever they want with no regard whatsoever for the bigger picture.

--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

random fact of the day...

There are 600 million Man Utd supporters worldwide...

80% of these are from the continent of Asia..

GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave, Im not going to swoop down to your level of banter.

If SWP is still at Chelsea n the next year / 2 years then lets see how much he improves, especially now Duff has gone.

If he doesn't play much this year then yes I will agree that he was wasted at Chelsea and should of moved to another club or stayed at City.

He is a superb talent and I was gutted that he wasn't at the WC.

End of banter - Back to West Ham & Tevez
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Dave, how could you hate it if someone rich came into arsenal and paid for us to have a winning team.

Id hate it if the same thing happened to Liverpool as to Chelsea.

Yeah I'd love to win the Prem and buy the best players in the world, but it just wouldnt feel the same as winning things the hard way. Bringing in youth players, and taking risks on up and coming players. Just going out and spending 100's of millions isnt winning things to me, its just buying them.
Thirded!
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dave, Im not going to swoop down to your level of banter.

If SWP is still at Chelsea n the next year / 2 years then lets see how much he improves, especially now Duff has gone.

If he doesn't play much this year then yes I will agree that he was wasted at Chelsea and should of moved to another club or stayed at City.

He is a superb talent and I was gutted that he wasn't at the WC.

End of banter - Back to West Ham & Tevez

you do make me laugh Greg

How do you expect him to improve when he plays 10 or 20 minutes every other game

Feel sorry for the lad

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tevez to West Ham 23 database queries in 0.0995710 seconds