corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tevez to West Ham

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tevez to West Ham
Cosmo

User status: Offline
31st Aug 06 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
Cosmo - Everytime something happens in football you blame it on Chelsea. There really is no need for it

Fool. I copied and pasted the text from the link OJC posted as Marc couldnt read it.
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West Ham are probably paying silly wages for them aswell.
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Cosmo - Everytime something happens in football you blame it on Chelsea. There really is no need for it

Fool. I copied and pasted the text from the link OJC posted as Marc couldnt read it.

Fool, I didn't know

Chill beans
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fool, I didn't know

Chill beans

Was fairly obvious seems I replied to Marc's post that he couldnt read OJC's link. And the post above his by someone else said the same thing as I posted
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only flicked through mate, didn't read every post
Ojc

31st Aug 06 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That'll learn you then Greg.
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
That'll learn you then Greg.

Teach
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greg = penis
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And back to topic, if this is true then it's just another example of how money can help you in football.

Chelsea didn't want bigger clubs to land the players so have made sure they go to one of the 'average' teams.

Sickening if you ask me. How can one club have so much control? I hate Roman Abramovich and his smug grin. Every time I see it on TV i want to reach through and punch him in his bearded little chin.
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
Greg = penis

wtf you on about
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed, hes a smarmy little runt
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And back to topic, if this is true then it's just another example of how money can help you in football.

Chelsea didn't want bigger clubs to land the players so have made sure they go to one of the 'average' teams.

Sickening if you ask me. How can one club have so much control? I hate Roman Abramovich and his smug grin. Every time I see it on TV i want to reach through and punch him in his bearded little chin.

The thing is, if it was Mr Dein then you would be laughing and loving him!

It's like when Roy Keane was at Man Utd, everyother team hated him yet if he could sign for their team then straight away everyone would say yes please.

Just like Mr Abramovich.
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Greg = penis

wtf you on about

sorry, but nearly every post of yours contains at least 100% pure bullshoot you reply to threads without reading all the content for fcuks sake and you're quick to judge.

'Chill beans'
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"nearly every post of yours contains at least 100% pure bullshoot"

Yeah thats right mate, your a red im a blue, we will always disagree, sometimes you just need to look at things from both sides of the coin and go from there.

The problem with you is tht you don't, it's always Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal.

Yes you will be gutted that Chelsea are no1, yes you will be gutted that it looks like you are loosing out on Tevez and co to your local rivals but thats football, you can't get everything you want.

I state the truth and I state what I think / feel, if you don't like that then don't read what I write or what I say, doesn't bother me.
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

The thing is, if it was Mr Dein then you would be laughing and loving him!

It's like when Roy Keane was at Man Utd, everyother team hated him yet if he could sign for their team then straight away everyone would say yes please.

Just like Mr Abramovich.

You couldn't be more wrong unfortunately.

If some rich, smug cnut who hadn't a clue about football came in a bought Arsenal 2 Premiership titles I would hate it.

I like the idea of teams struggling through the season on what players and money they have, not just given endless amounts of cash to pay over-inflated prices for 'world class' players.

I have massive respect for the likes of United, Liverpool and even West Ham who have a fantastic youth system in place. It's about time we saw more english players in OUR league as this wouldn't only serve to better our national team. Teams like Chelsea who are paying massive amounts of money for foreign players doesn't help.

And I'm fully aware that Arsenal have even fewer english players, his wasn't the case a while ago when we had an english back four it's disappointing to say the least.

rant over
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and I have just proved what you wrote above to be pure bullshoot as well

It's not Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal with me at all. I love seeing teams play good football, end of.

You really think i care if the team you support beats the team I support? FPMSL!!!

If it's an entertaining game and we lose then so be it. All good fun.
Jamie Walby

31st Aug 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave, how could you hate it if someone rich came into arsenal and paid for us to have a winning team.

I agree with what you asay about foreigners though.
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

honestly mate I would because we wouldn't of done it on merit.

Abramovich could of gone to Sunderland and put me in charge, given me billions to spend and ended up with a team full of stars. Silly.

Lee Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Tony Adams, Steve Bould, Martin Keown....

Solid
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes we do need the youth players coming through, Terry was a great example at Chelsea. Everyone slated Chelsea for not playing English players in the Zola era yet who came through to captian England... Terry

English players are far to expensive and the youth players will very rarely play because they aren't good enough to put the decent foreign players on thousands per week to one side.

With regards to you saying you wouldn't want a rich guy to come in and win you 2 titles I think thousands of gooners would disagree with you there.

If they could go to Chelsea and Man utd singing "champions" then they would take that beleive me.
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Dave, how could you hate it if someone rich came into arsenal and paid for us to have a winning team.

Id hate it if the same thing happened to Liverpool as to Chelsea.

Yeah I'd love to win the Prem and buy the best players in the world, but it just wouldnt feel the same as winning things the hard way. Bringing in youth players, and taking risks on up and coming players. Just going out and spending 100's of millions isnt winning things to me, its just buying them.
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
honestly mate I would because we wouldn't of done it on merit.

Abramovich could of gone to Sunderland and put me in charge, given me billions to spend and ended up with a team full of stars. Silly.

Lee Dixon, Nigel Winterburn, Tony Adams, Steve Bould, Martin Keown....

Solid

It doesn't work like that, when you have lots of money you find clubs want to charge you double, you then need to attract the players to your club, you then need to make sure the players that aren't playing dont get pissed off.

After all that you then need to get the team playing as a team, thats the hard bit... As you find on champ manager and fm2006, you can buy loads of world class players, doesn't mean they are going to play well as a team!
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yeah I'd love to win the Prem and buy the best players in the world, but it just wouldnt feel the same as winning things the hard way. Bringing in youth players, and taking risks on up and coming players. Just going out and spending 100's of millions isnt winning things to me, its just buying them.

I agree with most of that mate.

That's a strong reason as to why I stopped my season ticket at Chelsea and got one at Southend, much cheaper also
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Finally someone who sees where I'm coming from.

The Premiership has become a market for overpriced, over-rated players. And it all started imo when players were given the privelige to demand and negotiate with clubs re wages etc...

Players like Ashley Cole who is already on a fair wedge at Arsenal and then slates us for not sticking by him during the scandal with Mourinho WTF!! Greedy players like this do the Premiership no favours, granted he is a fantastic player, but eventually we won't have any decent english players at all and our National Team will suffer.

"Oh Henry is on 80k so I want the same"

too many instances like this going on in all clubs. I'd give my right bollock to play professional football, it's something I love and I honestly believe I (and others on here) love it more than some of the players in the Prem. It's all about money to them now.
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greg who do you support Chelsea or Southend ???
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think on the radio they other day they said nearly 80% of the english players come from the South.

A Cole is being a dick, as is Gallas. These players aren't good for the game, the premiership or their clubs morale.

If I was Mourinho Gallas would be gone, same if I was Wenger.

When that guy was going to take charge of Liverpool with millions of millions of pounds Cosmo did get excited. I remember it so it just goes to show that when it happens to your team, you do want it.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tevez to West Ham 23 database queries in 0.1051989 seconds