corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tevez to West Ham

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tevez to West Ham
GREG 1

User status: Offline
31st Aug 06 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Greg who do you support Chelsea or Southend ???

Southend mate
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greg, getting a squad of 22 international superstar players will be much easier than getting a squad of 22 'average' players playing together.

Skill levels are higher, they are fitter and just generally better at football. They will also have the unfair advantage of having access to top class facilities which clubs like Wigan, Portsmouth, Reading won't have. It's unfair.
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
quote:

Southend mate

They are on the up arent they?
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a season ticket at Chelsea for 4 years and follow them around Europe with my dad when he goes, so yes I do follow them but Southends my team.

I lost more interest in Chelsea when Roman took over and I couldnt afford to carry on my season ticket.
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
Greg, getting a squad of 22 international superstar players will be much easier than getting a squad of 22 'average' players playing together.

Skill levels are higher, they are fitter and just generally better at football. They will also have the unfair advantage of having access to top class facilities which clubs like Wigan, Portsmouth, Reading won't have. It's unfair.

yes but you also have right there 22 people with increasingly high ego's who will not like to be left out of games for whatever reason
GREG 1

quote:
quote:
quote:

Southend mate

They are on the up arent they?

Yes mate, just!

Done the back to back double from league 2 to the Championship.

Just as quick as they went down from the old Div 1 to Div 3
GREG 1

quote:
quote:

yes but you also have right there 22 people with increasingly high ego's who will not like to be left out of games for whatever reason

Exactly
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think on the radio they other day they said nearly 80% of the english players come from the South.

A Cole is being a dick, as is Gallas. These players aren't good for the game, the premiership or their clubs morale.

If I was Mourinho Gallas would be gone, same if I was Wenger.

When that guy was going to take charge of Liverpool with millions of millions of pounds Cosmo did get excited. I remember it so it just goes to show that when it happens to your team, you do want it.

agree, I want to see Cole fcuk off now to be honest, he has shown his true colours.

FFS how bad do these players have it, really. Married to Cheryl Tweedy ffs, earns a quarter of a million £ a month and experiences the highest level of football there is. And yet he still whinges. Not just Cole either, cnuts. Should be all put on £30,000 a week and made to actually see out the contracts they sign with clubs.

They have too much power
Jamie Walby

31st Aug 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wages should be capped. £30k a week, take it or find another profession.
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send them to York City on £400 a week
Sooty
Banned

tbh ive never really rated Cole.... he wants the super super star status at Chelsea like Fwank Lampard and JT ...

Chelsea annoy me, i would really love it this season if we get a proper tittle race... which i believe we and liverpool can mount
--Dave--
Banned

quote:
quote:

and how does this present a problem to someone like Jose?

"Oh, you don't like the fact you're not good enough to get into the first 11?, there's the door"

*Sells player

*Goes and asks Roman for another £20mil

Cosmo

quote:
When that guy was going to take charge of Liverpool with millions of millions of pounds Cosmo did get excited. I remember it so it just goes to show that when it happens to your team, you do want it.

Yeah, because we need 200million for a new stadium! And maybe beable to spend a little more on bigger name players, most we've ever spent was 14mil on Cisse, 12mil on Alonso and now 10mil on Kuyt.

We wouldnt go out and spend millions on over inflated priced players, Rafa refuses to do so. We were going to sign Kuyt early in the transfer window but they wanted 12mil, he refused. We were going to sign Alves but they wanted 12mil, he refused. The money is there to spend that much, but he just wont do it. Chelsea do!
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
which i believe we and liverpool can mount

And West Ham
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

and how does this present a problem to someone like Jose?

"Oh, you don't like the fact you're not good enough to get into the first 11?, there's the door"

*Sells player

*Goes and asks Roman for another £20mil

because that new ''20m'' player will have to force out someone already in the starting 11 / squad ... and where does that person then go?? back to sq1
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
which i believe we and liverpool can mount

And West Ham

Actually i was thinking of Portsmouth
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chelsea wouldnt sell them if they were uhappy.

They'd stick them in the reserves to play out their contract before they let a rival get a good player.
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
tbh ive never really rated Cole.... he wants the super super star status at Chelsea like Fwank Lampard and JT ...

Chelsea annoy me, i would really love it this season if we get a proper tittle race... which i believe we and liverpool can mount

Cole is a good player, in fact I'd go so far to say as he's probably one of the top left backs in the Prem.

I saw a picture of Lampard in the paper the other day training with JT. Them two are gay I swear, always see them together on posters and adverts etc.. anyway, this picture, he was standing there with his hands in his shorts laughing at JT, not a care in the world.

If that was me, and I'd just had the most god awful World Cup ever, I would be working my fcuking ass off and earning my £90k a week I can tell you. He just didn't look like he cared.
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Actually i was thinking of Portsmouth

Could be an interesting season if a few underdogs can put up a fight and make it dificult!
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the back of that Joe Cole who is in my opinion one of their best players is probably on half of what Lampard is
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone hates Chelsea.

Why?

Because they are now 1 of the best, just like Man utd was back in the past.
--Dave--
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc I agree mate, I would love to see other teams get right in amongst the top teams.

I honestly don't think Arsenal will mount a decent title shot this season and unfortuantely I think Chelsea will get it again, with Man United second and Liverpool third.

I'd love to see the look on Chelsea fan's faces when Abramovich gets bored with winning and fcuks off let's see you pay the wage bill then
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see him leaving eventually and Chelsea will slip back down.
Sooty
Banned

31st Aug 06 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Roman walked out i think it would be the funniest thing in the world
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Everyone hates Chelsea.

Why?

Because they are now 1 of the best, just like Man utd was back in the past.

Because you're buying the title every year. Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal have done the same to an extent but not on this scale.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Tevez to West Ham 23 database queries in 0.1944928 seconds